31. The artist made this neo tribal sugar skull tattoo design with a brilliant use of black ink. The artist made it even more impressive by adding a tiny diamond tattoo, a spade of card tattoo and a pair of flower tattoo.
32. I don’t know why the artist added a blindfold to the eyes of this girl portrait tattoo but overall it gave a brilliant day of the dead sleeve tattoo.
33. Have you seen the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre? You can try a day of the dead tattoo where the girl tattoo is shown wearing a leather face just like the iconic monster.
34. You can show the girl of a certain era in your day of the dead tattoo. For example the artist showed the lady of Victorian era in this tattoo but really messed up with the jaw bone.
35. Instead of trying a female inspired day of the dead tattoo how about a male inspired day of the dead tattoo. You can either opt for an El diablo tattoo or a Joker tattoo both from the 2016 film Suicide Squad.
36. You can make your day of the dead tattoo feminine by adding girly tattoos to it such as you can add tiny hello kitty tattoos to it.
37. If your day of the dead tattoo design starts fading away then you can make it lively again by restyling it with glitter and watercolour designs.
38. There are many drawings and paintings of day of the dead on Pinterest, tumblr and deviantart. You can choose them to base your tattoo design.
39. Personally I would recommend you to add praying hands to your day of the dead tattoo design to make it look even more attractive.
40. While black and grey day of the dead tattoos have their own grace and charm you can also opt for colourful day of the dead tattoos like this.