11. Anubis has a face like Jackal or wolf so make sure that you do not get it wrong and don’t even try a dog face.(Tiny music note tattoos)
12. Anubis holds a nekhakha in his arms to make sure that you depict that in your tattoo design.
13. You can give you Anubis tattoo design a gothic look by adding a skull tattoo to it. There is no need to add the spider tattoo.
14. Here is an angry Anubis tattoo design that is holding a cross in his hand. There is also an eye tattoo in the background.
15. This Anubis tattoo design is shown with exceptionally long nails. Don’t repeat this mistake in your tattoo design.
16. Forearm is not an ideal place for Anubis tattoo design. If you still wish to then have the tattoo in a size suitable for your forearm.
17. Here the tattoo artist cleverly used the negative shading to bring out the looks of ornaments and jewellery on this Anubis tattoo design.
18. Snakes are considered mysterious and important in every mythology so why not have an Anubis tattoo design along with a snake tattoo.
19. Is this Anubis tattoo design holding a paint brush in hand or is it some kind of weapon that has blood on its end?
20. Instead of getting a modified Anubis tattoo you can opt for a traditional Anubis tattoo design that will be inspired from the drawings of ancient Egyptians.