Tattoo cream & lotion will help you heal your tattoo.
It’s always a good idea to invest in high-quality tattoo lotions to quickly recover & make it shiny. The skin is in an exposed state after getting inked, you should moisture it.
But when you are going to purchase tattoo cream & lotion, you will be loaded with tons of options from different brands, those thousands of brands will make it challenging for you to select the best one.
You also have to take care of a few things while purchasing.
It would be best if you went with fragrance-free tattoo cream & lotion, made from high-quality ingredients. Absent colourants & highly breathable properties in it prevent an infection.
For your convenience, our team of professional tattoo artists shortlisted top 10 best tattoo healing cream & lotion. We featured only professionals recommended cream & lotion from trusted brands in our list.
- 1 Why Should You Use Tattoo Creams & Lotions After Getting Inked?
- 2 Our Top Picks for Best Tattoo Healing Cream & Lotion
- 2.1 1. Hustle Butter Deluxe
- 2.2 2. Ora’s Amazing Herbal Tattoo Aftercare, Tattoo Salve, Tattoo Care
- 2.3 3. Luxe Beauty: Tattoo Recovery & Brightening Cream
- 2.4 4. After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer & Aftercare Lotion 3oz Tube
- 2.5 5. Tattoo Goo The Original After Care Salve
- 2.6 6. Premium Tattoo Aftercare Healing Balm Ointment by Ink Scribd
- 2.7 7. Redemption Tattoo Care Aftercare 1 ounce
- 2.8 8. Malibu Tan Hemp Tattoo Enhancing Body Moisturizer
- 2.9 9. Conditioner Moisturizer, Organic Shea by Piper Cove
- 2.10 10. Tattoo Butter by Better Beauty Products
- 3 Final Words
Why Should You Use Tattoo Creams & Lotions After Getting Inked?
When you apply tattoo healing cream & lotion, it will improve the appearance of your art & maintain the brand new look. Another good thing about moisturization is that it will stop scabs from forming & seals incisions to keep bacteria from spreading.
Almost all the tattoo creams are made from nutrients & vitamins, which will help to improve and assist the healing process. As we all know, tattooing makes your skin more sensitive, those cream will reduce itchiness, rashes, and skin irritations.
That’s why you should use tattoo healing cream & lotion.
Our Top Picks for Best Tattoo Healing Cream & Lotion
Here is a quick summary for the impatient ones before we begin looking into each of the Best Tattoo Healing Cream & Lotion.
- Hustle Butter Deluxe
- Ora’s Amazing Herbal Tattoo Aftercare, Tattoo Salve, Tattoo Care
- Luxe Beauty: Tattoo Recovery & Brightening Cream
- After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer & Aftercare Lotion 3oz Tube
- Tattoo Goo The Original After Care Salve
- Premium Tattoo Aftercare Healing Balm Ointment by Ink Scribd
- Redemption Tattoo Care Aftercare 1 ounce
- Malibu Tan Hemp Tattoo Enhancing Body Moisturizer
- Conditioner Moisturizer, Organic Shea by Piper Cove
- Tattoo Butter by Better Beauty Products
We have listed this Hustle Butter Deluxe cream on the top of our list because of its results. While we are researching on the topic, we have talked with lots of tattoo artists & most of them recommend us Hustle Butter Deluxe. Anyone who has used it, is super happy with the results.
No need to purchase different creams, you can use this same cream before, during & after the tattooing, it’s a luxury, all-purpose tattoo care product for all the stages.
Hustle Butter Deluxe cream will make your skin smoother & provide you with the superior glide when being tattooed. It will also help you moisturize & heal your skin after getting inked. It’s not just aftercare or before care cream.
Hustle Butter Deluxe only contains skin-friendly ingredients & safe for all skin types, it will not lead to clogged tubes or petroleum buildup & keeps your skin workable, it will drastically decrease redness, swelling, bleeding, and promotes healing upon contact.
Talking about the ingredients, it is made from Shea, Mango, Aloe butter, Coconut, Sunflower, Rice Bran oils, Rosemary Oleoresin, Green Tea, Vitamin E Complex, Mint Arvensis Essential Oil, as well as the essence of Papaya, Coconut. All are the vegan ingredients.
Another good thing about it is that this cream is cruelty-free certified & all the natural butter included in it is petroleum & paraben free. Few tattoo artists tell us that, lots of clients continue using it for long even after their tattoo has healed, to keep skin moisturized & their tattoos bright.
- Moisturizes and lubricates the skin for faster healing
- It also heals all kinds of irritation
- Made of natural ingredients
- Easy to use and can be applied to any body part
- Heal your skin quickly and efficiently
- It is made with a vegan ingredient
- Quite expensive
This tattoo lotion from Ora’s Amazing Herbal Store is a perfect tattoo aftercare cream which is packed in a 100% recycled kraft gift box. Your tattoo, skin & all the other body parts will be petroleum off when you start using it.
The manufacture of this lotion Ora’s Amazing Herbal is a small family business that’s why they are environmentally, socially & ethically responsible.
Entirely safe to use anywhere on the skin, not contains aloe, parabens, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, wheat, grain, gluten, dyes. Another good thing about it that it is specially formulated for healing tissue, reducing inflammation, and reducing the risk of infection.
This tattoo Aftercare cream is rated as 4.5 stars on Amazon & all the other shopping websites by hundreds of happy clients across the globe.
- It is packaged in a 100% recycled kraft gift box
- No lanolin, aloe, parabens, mineral oil
- Keep petroleum off your tattoo
- Formulated specifically for healing tissue
- No cons
This is a tattoo recovery & brightening cream, entirely formulated from high-quality organic ingredients that help skin stimulate new cell growth & aid in the healing process. It will not just heal your tattoo but also nourish your skin to enhance the appearance & brightness of the art.
You will get it in a glass bottle. According to the manufacturers, they want to offer an entirely toxin-free product, that’s why to prevent leaching plastic particles, they use a glass bottle.
This tattoo cream is entirely safe to use on any part of the body, it does not contain any toxic formula, comprises all the natural, plant-based ingredients, vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free. You will also get 60 days of 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you are not satisfied with the results, you can ask for a refund.
- Nourish and Brighten your tattoos
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Made with all-natural, organic, plant-based ingredients
- Revitalize and nourish your skin
- Stimulate new cell growth
- Few customers complain about delivery
After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer is a perfect moisturizer for both new & existing tattoos, it will not just moisturize but also help new tattoos look healthier & will not stick to your clothes.
Talking about the ingredients, it is enriched with grape seed oil, entirely made from non-petroleum based, paraben-free, fragrance-free, vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free ingredients.
One of the best things about this After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer is that it is dermatologist tested & safe to use on all the skin types, that’s why world-renowned tattoo artists recommend it. After Inked uses facilities that are examined by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to guarantee its quality.
- Recommended by World-Renowned Tattoo Artists
- Patented Formula enriched with Grape Seed Oil
- Cruelty-Free & No animal-derived ingredients (Vegan)
- Paraben-Free / Fragrance-Free
- Non-petroleum based
- Expensive And The Smell May Not Appeal To All
Tattoo Goo Aftercare Salve will help you heal your tattoo fast, you can also use it on damaged, chapped, scraped, sun or wind burned skin. This is not just an another aftercare cream, it will keep the healing tattoo moist without leaving greasy stains on the clothes.
There is no odor, formulated based with herbs, oils, and vitamins which are known for their natural healing properties. It is entirely petroleum free, lanolin free and mineral oil free. Allows the skin to breath and helps to soothe the tattoo as it heals.
Tattoo Goo is one of the trusted brands when it comes to tattoo aftercare, recommended by hundreds of professional tattoo artists & reallife users.
This Tattoo Goo Aftercare Salve contains olive oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, wheat germ oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), lavender oil and sunflower oil. Rated as 4.9 star on all the leading shopping websites by hundreds of happy users.
- Natural choice for healing your tattoo
- Petroleum free, lanolin free, and mineral oil free
- Contain natural healing properties
- Based with herbs, oils, and vitamins
- Allows the skin to breath
- No cons
This Premium Tattoo Aftercare Healing Balm Ointment will offer you instant itching relief you need while healing and conditioning your skin. It contains all the natural extracts which are anti-inflammatory to keep swelling down.
Another good thing about it that you can rest assured of your tattoo will not be bothersome during the healing process. This fantastic formula will reduce itching or peeling, it truly speeds up the healing process in a week.
Absolutely chemical-free, made from 100% natural ingredients, even it does not contain chemical preservatives. No matter whether your tattoo is new or old, it will enhance your ink, but you have to continue using it to maintain the look.
If you are not satisfied with the results, you can ask for a full refund.
- Long-lasting and relieves the itch
- Speeds up the healing process
- This is chemical-free
- Healing ingredients that reduce the risk of infection
- Sharp and bright tattoos
- Contain essential oils that help prevent infection
- Contains bees wax
The main highlight of this Redemption tattoo care cream is that it is the first & only USDA Certified Petroleum Replacement which is specifically developed for tattoo artists and tattoo aftercare.
Not contain any harmful chemicals, satisfy all the industry standards. In the first use, you can look and feel it like petroleum-based products, but it’s organic, and can also be used during the tattooing.
Talking about the ingredients, it contains organic castor oil, organic sunflower oil, organic beeswax, organic cocoa butter, organic coconut oil, organic vegetable glycerin, organic arrowroot powder, organic calendula oil, organic arnica, organic chamomile extract, organic rosemary extract, mixed tocopherols.
- 100% natural
- Developed specifically for tattoo artists
- Excellent to calm down itchiness and pain
- Has fragrance in the ingredients list
This Malibu Tan Hemp Tattoo Enhancing Body Moisturizer made from shea butter, coconut oil, aloe vera and hemp seed oil. It will not just protect against dry skin but also brighten the appearance of tattoos.
You can also use it all over the body, smell great & keep your body hydrated for at least 24 hours & make your tattoo very vibrant.
- Not too girly and not too manly
- Fresh summer scent
- The consistency is a little runny/watery
- Protect against dry skin and brighten the appearance of tattoos
- Not tattoo enhancing
This Cocoa, Mango Butters and Hempseed Oil will enhance tattoo color by banishing dull, old skin from old tattoos. It will reclaim the bright, vibrant color & make you tattoo as it is on the first days in just a few days.
It’s triple button blent formula moisturizes and nourishes the skin from the outside to brighten colors and darken grayscale. You can use it during all the stages of tattooing before, during and after. It is a natural protector after new ink and a moisturizer for existing ink.
The antioxidant coverage will protect your skin from environmental stressors that would dim colors, and delivers solid nutrients to keep edges sharp and help maintain intricate details.
- Prepares skin before Tattoo
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin from the outside
- Enhance the color by eliminating dull, old skin
- Totally stop the itching
- No cons
You can use this Tattoo Butter by Better Beauty Products cream before, during & after the tattooing, provide you with a protective layer of lubrication & moisture. The texture and consistency is almost exactly like HB and moisturizes just the same.
It will speed up the healing process & improve its appearance. Talking about the ingredients, it contains Vitamin E, shea butter and sunflower oil to keep your skin moist and your ink vibrant.
This tattoo butter is not a salve, and not a blam, it is a thick, heavy butter with perfect weight & texture which goes on sleekly & evenly. You can use it on uninked skin as well.
One of the best things about it is that it smells great, both male & female can use thanks to its light & natural scent, not perfumey or flowery.
- Does not contain parabens or lanolin
- Contains vitamin E, an antioxidant
- Not perfumey or flowery
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Few people complain about delivery
Those are the top 10 best tattoo healing creams & lotions, we have shortlisted it after comprehensive research of 72 hours & talking with experts, those tattoo healing creams will help you moisturize your skin properly.
No need to worry about anything, all the above-featured healing cream & lotion are from trusted brand & recommended by experts. You can purchase them from any leading shopping websites, we have also placed the best buy link over there.
We hope this article on the top 10 best tattoo healing cream & lotion helps you. If the article is helpful for you in any manner, then share it on social media.
Stay connected with us for such informative posts.