41. Honestly wing outline tattoos does not look as impressive as black and grey wing tattoos so you should avoid them.
42. Most people have male angel tattoos but you can try a female angel tattoos with beautiful wings on her back.
43. This wing tattoo design is superbly carried out. The artist made it like a painting and the addition of skull is just mind blowing.
44. Instead of trying a wing tattoo design you can also opt for a large size feather tattoo and foot is probably the best option for it.
45. Praying hands with angel wings is a beautiful tattoo idea and it surely looks good on people who have religious faiths.
46. Behind the ear tattoos are reserved by star and butterfly tattoos but in my opinion a beautiful wing tattoo design behind the ear will also justify the beauty.
47. Moth or insect wing tattoo are neither popular nor recommended but if you wish to have a unique wing tattoo design you should surely try them.
48. Wing tattoo on just one side of chest will not look good so if you opt for a chest wing tattoo then have wing tattoo on both sides.
49. This wing tattoo design on the chest of this man seems to be inspired from the logo of Batman especially for the movie poster of The Dark Knight Rises by Christopher Nolan.
50. Here is another cool wing tattoo design that seems to be inspired from the famous game of Quidditch from the Harry Potter movie and novel series.
So which wing tattoo design from the above photo gallery you liked the most?