11. How about a King or Queen Tattoo design in white ink? It doesn’t need to be in large size. A subtle small design like this would work fine.
12. This small size white ink tattoo design can be improved by filling it completely with white ink.
13. The wearer of this white ink tattoo is smart to have it inked completely in white color. That is why it is looking so impressive.
14. Even though I am impressed with this white ink bird tattoo design but in long term this tattoo design will not work.
15. I would recommend you to have white ink tattoos in small or medium size because in large they do not look much attractive.
16. This white ink tattoo design can be made majestic by mixing it up with other colors. Black color would work fine.
17. If you want to have a cross tattoo in white ink than make sure your skin doesn’t mess up the design like this.
18. I do not understand why this girl chose a king tattoo design in white ink on her body but it will be ideal design for a boy.
19. Do not have white ink tattoos in style of mosquito bites else you will spend your whole day hiding them.
20. White ink tattoos tend to fade away quickly on tanned skin. Here is a picture that perfectly sums up this fact.