Wedding Ring Tattoos on Finger
41. Here is another ring finger tattoo of date. But did you noticed one thing. The hand is wrinkled and seems to be of old man. Is it a memorial tattoo? That’s sad.(Unique butterfly tattoos)
42. Why not try your surname tattoos on your ring finger? Here is a cool example of such wedding ring tattoos.
43. Instead of chain or rope tattoos you can also try a barbwire tattoo on ring finger that shows that relationship do not have to be happy all the time.
44. K and Q tattoos on ring finger are common but they can be made special by inking them in different colors, preferably in red color.
45. Couples like to have a bracelet tattoos on their wrist and a tiny bracelet tattoo on ringer as well, just like this.
46. Try a wedding ring tattoo that is made up of name initials of both of you. Here is a beautiful design of it.
47. Instead of inking your own name initial on your wedding ring, it will be romantic to get tattooed with name initials of your other half.
48. The wedding ring tattoo does not have to cover your entire finger. It can just wrap one half of your finger and will still look good.
49. Okay, here is an offbeat tattoo design where the guy got inked with a wolf tattoo on ring finger and the girl opted for a bunny tattoo on her ring finger (seems like a w!ld relationship, RAAWWR).
50. I like subtle tattoos. Here is a subtle ring finger tattoo design made up of dots.