Viking Tattoos For Men
21. Most Viking warrior tattoo focus on the face of the warrior, here is full length portrait tattoo of a Viking warrior with axe in hand.
22. You can have a simple helmet tattoo inspired from the Viking culture.
23. I would not suggest using two or more Viking in the same tattoo design as it will not look cool.
24. Viking goddesses were beautiful and this Viking goddess tattoo clearly shows their ageless beauty.
25. You can have a tattoo inspired from Viking paintings and you can find a lot of such paintings on tumblr, pinterest and other online websites.
26. Another rare tattoo inspired from Viking culture is the axe tattoo. You can have a sole axe tattoo on your arm or calf.
27. Viking tattoo are mostly inked on legs or thighs because these body parts have more area.
28. An angry Viking warrior tattoo is hard to find but you can have it for some time (It will not look good permanent).
29. Crossbows were also major weapon of Viking warriors and you can have a crossbow tattoo too.
30. I would not suggest you to have a full size Viking tattoo on chest but if you opt for one then have it of Viking god or goddess.