41. Here is a realistic death star tattoo design on the back shoulder of this man.(Anime tattoos on sleeve)
42. This star wars tattoo design is inspired from the VII episode The Force Awakens.
43. You can try a star wars bounty hunter tattoo design as it is not used by everyone.
44. I would not suggest you to add multiple star wars characters in one tattoo as it will look odd and weird.
45. Star Wars knuckle tattoos are less popular but you can have tiny star wars tattoos on fingers like this.
46. You can add a Star wars quote to your tattoo design but it should be other than ‘May the force be with you’.
47. If you want a temporary star wars tattoo then use Henna or mehandi as it will wear off after some time.
48. You can also try white ink star wars tattoo as they will gather more attention.
49. Yoda is the most popular Jedi and you can have a Yoda portrait tattoo on your chest or arm.
50. If you are looking for Star wars couple tattoos then choose two popular couples from star wars universe such as R2D2 and C-3PO or Han Solo and Leia skywalker