Sketch style tattoos are gaining popularity lately among both genders. They are yet to get as popular as watercolour tattoos but there is no denying of the fact that they are considered attractive. Sketch style tattoos are inspired from pencil sketches and they gave a unique look. Here are 50 amazing sketch style tattoos for men and women –
Sketch Style Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. As Sketch Style tattoos are in preliminary stage so they might lack full emotions of the artist but this doesn’t mean you can’t have an amazing tattoo design. Check out this mesmerizing owl tattoo in sketch style.
2. Girls can ask for a flower tattoo design in sketch style design. It would be your choice to have a flower tattoo in colors or just in black and white.
3. Many tattoo artists give a sketch style look to the tattoo by adding watercolours design to it. Here is one example of an arrow tattoo design with watercolours.
4. Sketch style tattoos will have many geometrical arcs and lines added to it and you might find it distracting. So be sure that you don’t mind these flaws.
5. You can also opt for small size sketch style tattoos and they will look great on wrists and shoulder.
6. If you really want a cool sketch style tattoo then I would recommend you to pick up your favourite Disney character and get it tattooed in sketch style.
7. You might think that tattoo artist won’t get much imagination for a good sketch style tattoo but trust me there are many jaw dropping sketch style tattoos. Look at this owl and skull tattoo design in sketch style. Isn’t it amazing?
8. Don’t add much symbols and signs to your sketch style tattoo because it will make the whole tattoo confusing and odd.
9. You can mix up your sketch style tattoos with watercolour tattoos. Here is one simple design of arrow and flower tattoos.
10. If you opt for portrait tattoos in sketch style then there should be no watercolour added to it (STRICTLY). This tattoo would have looked much better in just black and white.