Sketch style tattoos are gaining popularity lately among both genders. They are yet to get as popular as watercolour tattoos but there is no denying of the fact that they are considered attractive. Sketch style tattoos are inspired from pencil sketches and they gave a unique look. Here are 50 amazing sketch style tattoos for men and women –
Sketch Style Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. As Sketch Style tattoos are in preliminary stage so they might lack full emotions of the artist but this doesn’t mean you can’t have an amazing tattoo design. Check out this mesmerizing owl tattoo in sketch style.
2. Girls can ask for a flower tattoo design in sketch style design. It would be your choice to have a flower tattoo in colors or just in black and white.
3. Many tattoo artists give a sketch style look to the tattoo by adding watercolours design to it. Here is one example of an arrow tattoo design with watercolours.
4. Sketch style tattoos will have many geometrical arcs and lines added to it and you might find it distracting. So be sure that you don’t mind these flaws.
5. You can also opt for small size sketch style tattoos and they will look great on wrists and shoulder.
6. If you really want a cool sketch style tattoo then I would recommend you to pick up your favourite Disney character and get it tattooed in sketch style.
7. You might think that tattoo artist won’t get much imagination for a good sketch style tattoo but trust me there are many jaw dropping sketch style tattoos. Look at this owl and skull tattoo design in sketch style. Isn’t it amazing?
8. Don’t add much symbols and signs to your sketch style tattoo because it will make the whole tattoo confusing and odd.
9. You can mix up your sketch style tattoos with watercolour tattoos. Here is one simple design of arrow and flower tattoos.
10. If you opt for portrait tattoos in sketch style then there should be no watercolour added to it (STRICTLY). This tattoo would have looked much better in just black and white.
11. If you are a tattoo artist yourself then you should try your hands on sketch style tattoos as you will learn a lot from such designs.
12. Here is watercolour bird tattoo design and In my opinion it can be re-done in sketch style.
13. Sketch style tattoos are ideal options for temporary tattoo designs. You can pick up a design that defines your personality and wear it for few weeks.
14. This ribbon tattoo design in sketch style clearly shows how beautifully such tattoos could be carried out. I will highly recommend this design to girls.
15. The most adorable sketch style tattoo design would probably be the cat tattoos. Here is a cute cat tattoo in sketch style.
16. I would prefer cat face tattoo design over whole cat tattoo because they will look more adorable. Here is a full size sketch style cat tattoo.
17. You can even have one word tattoos in sketch style. They will look simple. If you wish you can add water colors to it.
18. Don’t doubt the limits of sketch style tattoos. A good tattoo artist can even make a realistic looking sketch style tattoo. Here is a real looking sketch style deer tattoo.
19. You will find a lot of sketch style designs on site like pinterest, tumblr and deviantart. You can pick any one from them.
20. I think that cat tattoos look cute in sketch style but this doesn’t mean that you cannot try any other design. Here is a beautiful dog tattoo in sketch style.
21. Elephant tattoo designs are usually huge. People pick large size African elephants for tattoos. Here is a smaller sketch style elephant tattoo.
22. Here is another variation of sketch style elephant tattoo. This one seems to be inspired from Lord Ganesha.
23. There is a huge variety of flowers that you can pick from for sketch style tattoos. Here is a lotus sketch style tattoo.
24. This fox sketch style tattoo can be improved a lot. However, as it is behind the ear so there is not much scope for it.
25. Human anatomy is also popular among tattoo lovers. This is a hand tattoo design in sketch style.
26. You can pick your favourite movie character for sketch style tattoo. Here is an Indiana jones tattoo on shoulder.
27. Girls can pick up cute anime girls tattoo designs in sketch style for themselves. Here is one beautiful girl tattoo design.
28. I don’t what kind of sketch style tattoo it is. Is it a light house or a huge telescope? What you think?
29. Lion tattoos look good in both sketch style and in normal style. Here is one lion portrait tattoo for you.
30. Sketch style tattoos need not to be supreme and amazing. You can have a simple and childish looking sketch style tattoo too just like this.
31. Anime tattoos in sketch style will look way much better than cartoon tattoos or normal animation tattoos.
32. To be honest this panda tattoo design in sketch style is not perfect. It seems to be made by a newbie tattoo artist.
33. Samurai tattoo design will also look amazing in sketch style. If you are a girl then you can pick up a female samurai fighter.
34. If you have interest in sea life then you can pick up a pirate tattoo or a ship tattoo design in sketch style.
35. The quote in this sketch style tattoo is unreadable but the design is above average.
36. Foot is the perfect part to get sketch style tattoos. This is because it will give a unique look.
37. Here is a sketch style tattoo of a girl where the girl is shown with body paint on herself.
38. This moustache beard sketch style tattoo is inspired from the popular silhouette style.
39. You can pick odd sketches too for a sketch style tattoo. They will look good for a short period of time.
40. Sketch style tattoos are also good option for cover up tattoos. You can choose a large size sketch style tattoo and it will surely cover up body mark or ugly tattoo.
41. Another benefit of sketch style tattoo is that they can be used to re-design an ugly tattoo design.
42. Sketch style tattoos might leave your body part red as the pen moves again and again on the same part.
43. I would recommend you to not to pick up any quote for sketch style tattoo design this is because they might turn out unreadable.
44. Cat paw or dog paw tattoo design will look simple and cute in sketch style.
45. Most people used sketch style tattoos temporarily. This way they can dedicate a temporary sketch style tattoo to their favourite band, musician or sports star.
46. This heart tattoo design is in small size and that is why it looks a bit weird.
47. If your old sketch style tattoo start fading away then a good solution is to add water colors to it so that it look amazing.
48. Here is a faded away sketch style tattoo design filled up with colors.
49. Another cool idea for sketch style tattoo would be to pick up designs that are considered good omen. For example here is a horseshoe tattoo in sketch style.
50. The very best idea would be to pick up a small size sketch style tattoo and get it on forearm, wrist or even on fingers.
Which Sketch style tattoo design won your heart?