Sometimes people who have no interest in tattoos get themselves inked because they want to show their love and feelings for their brothers and sisters. The internet is full of sibling tattoos designs and ideas but not many of them are meaningful. It is not necessary that you cannot have odd and weird and tattoos with your siblings but the beauty of tattoo increases if it has a meaning. Whether you are a [email protected] tattoo lover or newbie in the world of tattoo you surely will be confused about the tattoo design that you wish to have with your brother or sister. Here we present you 50 meaningful siblings’ tattoos that you can try –
Sibling Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. I would advise you to have meaningful tattoos you’re your siblings but there might be a design that is meaningful to you but not to the world. For example here is a weird lock/shut down button tattoo.
2. Matching arrow tattoo design would be suggested to those siblings who are straightforward and truthful to each other.
3. A meaningful tattoo that can be shared among brothers and sisters is a bird tattoo design. Flying birds will represent freedom.
4. One of the most discussed topics among siblings is stars and life on other planets. How about sharing this feeling with a matching constellation tattoo?
5. If you are really close to your sibling and want to strengthen your bond then a good idea would be to have his/her date of birth inked on your body along with longitude and latitude of his/her birth location.
6. Yin and Yang tattoo design look complete only when joined together. You can have a Yin and Yang tattoo design with your sibling.
7. If you did a lot of outdoor activities with your sibling then you should try a tattoo design that shows that activity.
8. A Matching dragon tattoo design will suit those siblings who are protective for each other and cares a lot for each other.
9. King and Queen Tattoos are not just for couples but they could also be used by brothers and sisters.
10. In modern times, a lot of siblings bond over video games. If you and your sibling are avid games then you should get a matching video game tattoo design.
11. Tree tattoo design would suit those siblings who promise to be with each other till the end of life and will never ever betray each other.
12. Sisters can opt for matching butterfly tattoos as butterfly represents struggle, beauty and positivity.
13. Disney film Toy story give a new meaning to friendship. You can use quotes from Disney movies as tattoos to define your relationship with your sibling.
14. You can also go for small and subtle matching tattoos that are not visible to the words but just to your sibling or loved ones.
15. Elephants are known as very loyal friends. If you and your sibling are best friend to each other than opt for a matching elephant tattoo design.
16. It is common among siblings to share toys and dolls. You can have a matching tattoo with your sibling of the toy that you guys loved the most in your childhood.
17. Geometrical shapes are also popular tattoos among siblings. A triangle tattoo design or a prism tattoo design will suit those siblings who can risk their lives over their siblings.
18. Siblings need not to have matching tattoos on exact body part. Instead you can opt for different body parts for your matching tattoos.
19. There are many matching sibling tattoo ideas for 2,3 or even 4 siblings. You can opt for any geometrical shape (in multiple numbers) and color the symbol that denotes you.
20. A really simple and attractive sibling tattoo idea would be having matching bracelets or armbands just like this.
21. Another cute and inspiring sibling tattoo idea would be ink your number in roman numerals on your wrist just like this. This is a sibling tattoo idea for four siblings.
22. Infinity and heart tattoo design is among the most popular tattoo design for siblings. It has a cool meaning – INFINITE LOVE.
23. You can have the infinity love tattoo design on any part of body but I would strongly suggest you to have it on wrist or forearm.
24. If you have more than 3 siblings then you should go for the roman numeral tattoo where you get the number (your number among siblings) inked on your body.
25. Quote tattoo would suit 2 siblings. You can have a quote tattoo design where half of the quote is inked on your body and other half is inked on your sibling’s body.
26. 3 or more sisters can have matching cat tattoo designs. There are multiple breeds of cats and you can pick your favourite for the tattoo.
27. As I said you can opt for weird symbols and logos for tattoo too that are meaningful to you but not to the world.
28. I won’t suggest you to have the number of siblings inked on your physique. It is better to just ink your number.
29. If you and your siblings have interest in maths then you can up your tattoo game a bit by having a matching (but complicated) math tattoo design.
30. You can also opt for a tattoo design that only gets complete when you join it with your siblings’ tattoo.
31. Another cool sibling tattoo idea would be to try lock and key tattoos and that too in a medieval style.
32. If you and your sibling loves conspiracy theories then you can support each other bu having a matching tattoo design.
33. Arrow tattoo design can be inked in different styles and one such idea is to have the number of arrows in tattoo equal to the number of siblings.
34. If you and your sibling have interest in botany or like nature then you should opt for a flower tattoo design like this.
35. Agree or not but many siblings have interest in guns and ammunition. You can have matching gun tattoo design with your sibling.
36. If you wish to write date of birth of your sibling as tattoo then try roman numerals because they are the coolest.
37. It is common that siblings often run into troubles. Most siblings have a quote that they use in the hour of trouble. You can get it tattooed on your body.
38. People share their dreams only with their family and mostly with their siblings. You can get tattoo of your dream inked on your body.
39. Sisters can try for the toy telephone design that has quote running across it just like this.
40. While many siblings prefer simple geometrical signs (like simple triangles or circles) you can modify them a bit so that they suggest how deep bonding you share with your sibling.
41. Here these 3 brothers modify a tree tattoo design in the shape of a heart and wrote the name initials inside it.
42. If you and your brother are into sports and gym then you will surely like a tattoo that inspires and motivate you both.
43. Siblings can also get their nicknames inked on their body. These nicknames can also be inspired from favourite books or movie series.
44. Here another example of matching triangle tattoos for siblings. Do not modify it a lot or else it might look like an illuminati tattoo/
45. It is possible that you and your siblings have different taste in movies. For example One might be star wars fan and other might be star trek geek.
46. A really impressive sibling tattoo idea would be ink your favourite quote in code words that can only be decoded by your sibling.
47. If you and your sibling owned a pet during your childhood then you should get a tattoo dedicated to the pet just like this.
48. This is neither a heartbeat not a lifeline in a triangle. There are two words ‘FREEDOM’ and ‘ALWAYS’ inked in the triangle tattoo.
49. Anchor tattoo design would suit those siblings who have a very stable relationship with each other and do not get affected by what people say.
50. Sibling tattoo design should never fade away therefore keep them with a lot of care.
Which tattoo do you have for your sibling?