There are literally thousands of quotes that deserve to be inked on your body. So it is really hard to pick out 50 best quote tattoos for girls. I would suggest you to pick up that quote which is closer to you and more meaningful to you. It should describe your ideology or your way of living life. I would suggest you to opt for inspiration and motivational quotes that gives you hope and positivity. Here are 50 amazing quotes tattoos for girls that we liked –
Girl Quote Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. Rib cage is an ideal place got getting quote tattoos. Instead of getting tattooed with one long line you should break it down like this.
2. Most people like to have large size quote tattoos and if you want one then be sure that it is a great quote to live by. Back or chest is ideal part for it.
3. Instead of opting for a short quote you can try a long quote or even a poem tattooed on your body. One cool idea is to get inked across your rib cage.
4. You can add decorative tattoo patterns around your quote but be sure that it is large enough to hold all your quote.
5. There are many philosophical quotes available online you can pick from the quotes of Greek philosophers Socrates, plato or Aristotle for tattoo design.
6. One cool idea would be too use a different font style for some unique words while keeping all other tattoo design with the same font. You can have those alphabets selected out that are special to you may be like name initials.
7. One thing most artists go wrong about in tattoo quotes is the gaping between words and line. I would suggest you to keep optimum gap between words and line or otherwise the whole design will fall apart.
8. Apart from rib cage, thigh is also a popular choice among girls for getting quote tattoos. If you have thick thighs then you can try a long quote too.
9. If you have chosen a smart and short quote then place It on unusual places like the side forearm. It will give a unique and impressive look.
10. How about getting tattooed with a quote of other language? Chinese and Japanese quote tattoos are very popular but you must know the meaning of your quote.
11. While it might sound weird but many girls opt for long poems as their tattoo design. Here is a picture that shows a girl’s back tattooed with a long poem.
12. You can make your quote even more attractive and beautiful by the addition of pretty flower tattoo design just like this.
13. Another cool idea is to select out important words from your quote tattoo. You can either get them inked in unique font or in large size.
14. Before getting tattooed, check through an online font generator about how your quote tattoo would look like. It must look as beautiful as this tattoo.
15. Instead of adding flowers or any specific design you can add flying butterflies to your quote tattoo. They will signify positivity and you will like them.
16. Personally I think it is better to add different colored flowers or butterfly or birds to the quote tattoo but you can have a complete tattoo design of same black and grey ink.
17. You might wish to have a personal quote that is meaningful to you only so have it on a body part that is more visible to you than the word.
18. I don’t understand the logic of having such long quotes but they turn out to be impressive if they are done with right kind of font.
19. You can have a quote tattoo in the shape of heart or infinity symbol. It would be even cooler if the quote is about feminism.
20. This is how a one line quote tattoo would look like on rib cage. I hardly recommend this but still the choice is yours.
21. Instead of opting bible verses or quotes of philosopher you can opt for pop culture quotes too. Here is the famous quote of Muhammad Ali inked on the rib cage of this woman.
22. Spanish quote tattoos also turn out to be very beautiful and pretty. If you speak Spanish then you should opt for Spanish quote tattoos.
23. Arabic quotes and phrases are also popular and mostly are in pray of allah. Here is a beautiful Arabic quote tattoo design.
24. If you yourself have many philosophical quotes about love, life and dreams then it is a good idea to get them tattooed on your body.
25. Here is a quote about time but the problem is that the artist inked the flower tattoo too large in size. You should keep relative sizes of quotes and flower in mind.
26. One of the most attractive quote tattoo idea is to try a quote on the back bone or spine. Chinese, Japanese and urdu quotes are ideal for this.
27. If you are a conservative person then you should opt for a font that is difficult to read from distance. This way only those who are close to you will be able to read and understand your quote. Have such quote tattoo on backbone or collar bone.
28. You can have quote tattoo dedicated in the memory of your loved one. Memorial quote tattoos should be personal and it would be better if you get inked with the quote of the person whom you lost.
29. English is not your ideal language for spine quote tattoos. But still if you wish then you can follow this pattern.
30. It is better to pick up motivational quotes or quotes that give positivity for tattoos because you are going to look at them every now and then. If they don’t give you positive vibes they are not worth it.
31. If you are not sure how a quote tattoo would look on you then have a temporary design using watercolour or pastel color or you can even try a simple quote tattoo with black marker.
32. Couples can have matching quote tattoos and it is very common. All you have to do is a split a quote in two parts and each part be inked on husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend.
33. Your back can afford long quotes and long bible verses tattoos but this does not mean you can have short tattoos there.
34. Usually quote tattoos are inked on rib cage in such style that they are readable when the person is standing but you can get them inked in such style that one can only read them when you lie down.
35. If your quote has a bird or animal described in it then it would be a smart move to get that bird or animal inked along the tattoo design just like this.
36. Quote tattoos are worst choices for cover up but if you want to cover up a small portion then use cursive fonts as they are good option for it.
37. Even though spelling mistakes are not so common yet they cannot be ruled out completely. If your quote includes tough words then be sure you chose the right spelling of them.
38. You can add a religious symbol with your quote tattoo design. It will be more meaningful if the quote is related to life or death or about god.
39. Behind the calf tattoos are not much explored by people but trust me a quote tattoo behind the calf would look catchy. Judge yourself.
40. Siblings can opt for matching quote tattoos and one impressive idea is to try a quote tattoo (split in two) on foot or ankle like this.
41. If you opt for a large quote tattoo in small fonts on thigh then you will grab a lot of attention because people would not be able to read your quote clearly and they will keep on staring. So keep that in mind.
42. This is a perfect placement for a quote tattoo on back. The font size is small but overall it is perfect tattoo.
43. Instead of splitting a quote in two, siblings can have the same quote inked on their body part like this.
44. If you opt for a small quote then it would be better if it occupy less space. Spreading a small quote across forearm or thigh is not a cool idea.
45. So here is one unique idea that will leave people talking. Try a long quote tattoo on front neck such that your chin hid it completely.
46. While I personally don’t like it but many people like to have a design between the two line quotes.
47. If you try the neo tribal approach or the blackwork tattoo art for quote tattoo then it might leave red rashes on your skin like this.
48. You can make your quote tattoo more attractive by adding dots, apostrophe and semi colon to it like this.
49. You can have a quote tattoo that is dedicated to your family member. It could be for your brother or sister or mother or father.
50. There are many popular quotes to chose from so make sure you check out on sites like tumblr, buzzfeed, pinterest and deviantart before finalizing your quote tattoo.
Which quote tattoo from the above pictures you liked the most?