Quarter sleeve tattoos are not a common choice this is because people either opt for full sleeve tattoos or half sleeve tattoos. There is no in-between point among these two. However, few people still like to choose quarter sleeve tattoos as they do not want large size tattoos on their body. Here are 31 amazing quarter sleeve tattoos for men and women –
Quarter Sleeve Tattoos Ideas and Designs
1. Tree Tattoos look very symbolic on upper arm. Firstly they convey a good message of spreading greenery and secondly they suit upper arm. Here is a tree tattoo design on upper quarter sleeve of this guy.(tribal half sleeve tattoos)
2. Angel tattoos also look very good on sleeves. This beautiful angel tattoo design is inked perfectly with black and grey ink.
3. Many girls like to have honeybee tattoos on their body. I would suggest trying a honey bee tattoo on quarter sleeve along with honeycomb design in the background.
4. Have you ever thought of trying a neo tribal tattoo? Such tattoos are made using solid black ink and are also known as blackwork tattoos. Even though blackwork bracelet tattoos are more popular but you can also try this amazing neo tribal tattoo design on quarter sleeves.
5. It is common to get tattooed with your pet portrait. Most artists suggest pet portraits on forearm but it doesn’t provide enough space. So you can try a pet portrait tattoo on upper quarter sleeve.
6. The best position for angel wings is on the back shoulder but they are successfully tried on various other body parts as well. Here is a beautiful picture of angel wings on the lower sleeves.
7. If you have broad biceps then you can easily afford detailed landscape tattoos. Here is a forest tattoo design on the upper quarter sleeve of this boy.
8. Memorial tattoos are best suited on chest but if for some reason you can’t have them on chest then you should try it on your quarter sleeves just like this.
9. Here is a picture perfect statue of liberty tattoo that seems to be inspired from the poster of Planet of the Apes. Interestingly the artist also showed a skull.
10. When people opt for elephant tattoos they usually go for full body elephant tattoos. However if you want elephant face tattoo design then upper quarter sleeve is the best place for it.