Pokemon tattoos are not so common. In fact people often wonder if it is a good idea to have a pokemon tattoo. I would say that it totally depends on you. There are many examples where fans went on to have tattoos of their favourite TV shows or movies or characters. Even if you decide to go for a pokemon tattoo then the big confusion lies in the choice of pokemon. There are hundreds of pokemon and it gets difficult for you to choose the right kind for tattoo. From Snorlax, Celebi to Drgaonite there can be thousands of pokemon tattoos. Here we picked up 50 best pokemon tattoos designs for men and women-
Pokemon Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. Pokemon Go increased the popularity of Pokeball tattoos too. So how about a pokemon tattoo where your favourite pokemon is caught inside the Pokeball.
2. Bublasur is one adorable pokemon and here is a bublasur pokemon tattoo design on the thigh of a girl.
3. One adorable thing about pokemon tattoos is that you can show women empowerment through them. Here is a boxing mewtwo pokemon tattoo design on a girl.
4. Different pokemon tattoos can convey different messages and hold different meanings. For example a Gastly pokemon tattoo design can be used to scare kids.
5. Pikachu si the most popular and most adorable pokemon so there is no way to ignore tattoos of Pikachu. Here is a Pikachu tattoo madu using blackwork (thick solid black outlines).
6. A simple pokemon tattoo idea would to have multiple pokemon tattooed in action. For example here is a sylveon tattoo along with pokeball and mew tattoo.
7. If you wish to have a fairy tattoo design then I would suggest to opt for Gardevoir pokemon tattoo design. Here is a beautiful design for you.
8. If you wish to have Chinese dragon tattoo or sea kraken tattoo design then you can get them both in a majestic Gyrados pokemon tattoo.
9. Eeve can transform into many forms and its final evolution is into Vaporeon. Here is a simple vaporeon pokemon tattoo design.
10. If you have a cheerful and jolly nature then you should pick up a squirtle pokemon tattoo design as it is always in a happy mood.
11. You can also imagine your favourite pokemon into characters of other popular movies or books. For example here is a Pikachu tattoo inked in the costume of a Jedi (Star Wars).
12. Small size pokemon tattoos would also look adorable but in my opinion you should try large size or medium size pokemon tattoos.
13. Rare type of Pokemon are more loved by people than common pokemon. Here is a Ivysaur pokemon tattoo that is rarely found.
14. Now who wouldn’t like a chilling on the beach Squirtle tattoo? This squirtle tattoo would look even better on forearm.
15. Even though boys choose dominating pokemon types still it does not mean a boy cannot have a feminine pokemon tattoo. Here is a chikorita tattoo on the calf of a boy.
16. If you have an observing personality then you should opt for Umbreon tattoo design like this.
17. Many people wonder if Pokemon tattoos are cool or would it be too much? I would say that it is common to have tattoos of pop culture things that you love.
18. Pokemon tattoos can be very good option for matching sibling tattoos. You can opt for a pokemon that evolve into a dangerous form. The younger sibling can have the first generation pokemon tattoo and the elder sibling can have much advance and highly evolved pokemon of same breed.
19. Pokemon tattoos can be very good cover up tattoos but for this you have to choose more than one pokemon. For example here are multiple pokemons inked in one tattoo on the thigh of this woman.
20. A smiling Pikachu tattoo can give you positivity all day. Here is a Pikachu tattoo seating on a pokeball.
21. You can also have a temporary tattopo design that shows your favourite pokemon along with your favourite movie character.
22. Instead of going for a full body pokemon tattoo design you can have pokemon tattoo of just th face like this.
23. A 3d pokemon tattoo design would be hard to do but if you are die hard pokemon fan then I would recommend you to try it.
24. You can see a lot of pokemon tattoo fails online and therefore I would suggest you to have a temporary pokemon tattoo first to see the reaction of people.
25. Jigglypuff is known for its hypnotizing capabilities. If you have crush on someone then you can dedicate a Jigglypuff pokemon tattoo to her/him.
26. There are flying pokemon, ground pokemon and water pokemon. Its upto you to decide on what kind of pokemon tattoo you want.
27. Another beautiful evolution of Eevee is into Espeon. You can opt for Espeon pokemon tattoo.
28. Pokemon tattoos are colourful so remember that they might fade away quickly. A different colored pokemon can represent a different form of the pokemon. Here is a vulpix pokemon tattoo.
29. Charizard is one of the most popular pokemon and it is also game mascot in the Pokemon world. Here is an angry Charizard pokemon tattoo.
30. This pokemon tattoo design can be improved a lot. I picked this design because the artist creatively tried to show how a pokemon would look like while coming out of pokeball.
31. You can have a simple pokeball tattoo design too. Here is a pokeball tattoo in the shape of heart.
32. If you are not very social person and want to show it with a tattoo then you should pick up a cubone pokemon tattoo.
33. Girls can add flower tattoo designs to their pokemon tattoos as it will make the tattoo even more beautiful.
34. If you have a fierce nature and you are not afraid of anything then you should pick up a growlithe pokemon tattoo.
35. You can also have temporary pokemon tattoos where you show all your favourite pokemons on various parts of your body.
36. A pokemon tattoo design can be easily done using watercolour. Try a watercolour pokemon tattoo and you will not regret it.
37. Pikachu tattoo will suit both boys and girls but remember to place it on the upper part of body like forearm or shoulder.
38. As there are many weird kind of pokemon so you must choose one that defines your personality or otherwise you will fed up of questions.
39. I don’t think there would be any better Pikachu tattoo design than this. Here is a Pikachu tattoo wearing a deadpool costume.
40. If you are shy in getting a pokemon tattoo then you should pick up a place that you can hide whenever you want. Calf is one good option.
41. If you are more into marine life then you can opt for multiple water pokemon tattoos like this.
42. Gengar is ghost type of pokemon and it will suit on people who are not much social and like to scare people.
43. Here is a charmander pokemon tattoo design imagined as a Jedi from the Star Wars movie series.
44. You can either use watercolours or pastel colors to refill your fading away pokemon tattoo designs.
45. Foot is not a good place to have pokemon tattoos but then again it is good option if you wish to hide it from people.
46. You can opt for a less popular pokemon as your tattoo and keep people guessing about the name of the pokemon.
47. Espeon is one very adorable pokemon and Boys can have a blue color espeon tattoo design.
48. Wrist is a good place to have pokemon and couples too can have matching pokemons. Here is a romantic Pikachu tattoo holding heart.
49. You can use watercolour to fill up the background of your pokemon tattoo just like this.
50. Here is a majestic gyrados pokemon tattoo design that will look good on arm or sleeve.
Name your favourite pokemon character and why you love it?