11. Girls can try female panther tattoos on their body and for this they have to make the tattoo more feminine by adding eyelashes.(King and Queen tattoos for couples)
12. Panther are usually of one color (black, brown or pink) but you can give stripes to your panther tattoo design to make it look unique.
13. You must focus on the eyes of panther tattoo and they must match the facial expression. If you opt for angry panther tattoo then show some anger in eyes too.
14. As panther are dangerous animals so it would be even better to show them as such. Here is a cougar tattoo design in beast mode.
15. Two panthers are very popular in pop culture – Black panther from the Jungle Book novel by Rudyard Kipling and Pink Panther from the famous animated series of same name. here is a pink panther tattoo design.
16. Another good place to try a panther tattoo is neck. Here is an amazing black panther tattoo on the neck of this guy.
17. This Panther and Python tattoo design is inspired from the famous fight scene between Baghira and Ka in the movie The Jungle Book.
18. You can try matching panther tattoos with your sister or brother. A cool idea for this would be to try half face panther tattoo where half of the face of panther would be tattooed on you and the other half would be tattooed on your sibling.
19. Most traditional panther tattoos pose either on the left side or right side. You can try a front facing traditional panther tattoo like this.
20. Native tribal people used to wear head of panther as a crown. You can opt for a tattoo design that shows a Native Indian chief wearing a panther head.