Whenever it comes to animal tattoos people get more attracted to the tattoos of big cats. Panther tattoos are mainly popular due to the popularity of Black panther and Pink Panther character in pop culture. People opt for traditional panther tattoos instead of realistic panther tattoos because traditional panther tattoos have a deep meaning. They are considered good omen. Here we chose 34 traditional panther tattoos for men and women-
Panther Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. While full size panther tattoos have their own look yet panther face tattoos are also advised to those who are looking for medium to small size tattoos.(Carpe diem font tattoos)
2. Here is a double exposure panther tattoo design where you can see two separate tattoos in just one design. You will see one design of spider web and another of a panther face.
3. Panther tattoos were in tradition since the tribal Native American era. This is because Panther was considered a sacred animal in many cultures.
4. You can try a panther half sleeve tattoo design and the best way to try it by showing a panther climbing up a tree or your arm.
5. Like all other traditional tattoos, panther tattoos too can be done with a dagger tattoo design which is shown slaying their head.
6. You can try a panther tattoo with a flower tattoo design too but make sure the color of the flower perfectly matches with the panther.
7. Nails of a panther are its important feature so I would advise you to show a panther tattoo design with sharp pointed nails.
8. Here is a different take on traditional panther tattoo design where the panther is shown wearing a suit. You will also like the eyes of this panther tattoo.
9. You can have a temporary panther tattoo design made using just watercolours. Or you can try a panther outline tattoo and complete is using pastel colors.
10. Panther tattoos can make a really good option for head tattoos. This is because panther tattoos are usually black in color and therefore won’t look odd on head.