Origami and tattooing are two different art forms but people often love mix up of two different arts. This is the reason why origami tattoos are in trend in recent years. Origami is the art of folding paper and making unique designs such as of animals or objects. Origami tattoos show the art of origami in a unique way. Here are 50 beautiful and creative origami tattoos for men and women –
Origami Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. One of the most recommended origami tattoo design is the elephant origami tattoo. It will look even more beautiful with a colourful design like this.
2. Flower tattoos are favorites of girls so how about a flower origami tattoo? In my opinion it will be difficult for newbie artist.
3. Cranes are probably the first animal that are taught in origami classes so surely Origami crane tattoo design are also not so hard to design.
4. This looks like an origami cat tattoo design but I think it is inspired from pokemon characters.
5. You might consider having a fantasy or mythological animal tattoo. If so then I would advise you to go for the origami version of the tattoo. For example here is a unicorn origami tattoo.
6. Anchor tattoo designs are among the top 10 most popular tattoo design so it is obvious that one would like to try an origami anchor tattoo. Here is one for you to consider.
7. Origami tattoo design will look beautiful and attractive on almost any part of the body but I would advise you to try them on hands as you too can admire the beauty of the tattoo.
8. Origami tattoos should not be used as cover up tattoos because they fail to occupy much space. Even if you find a suitable design it will fail to cover up the tattoos that went wrong.
9. Color plays a vital role in origami tattoos as it would imply the type of paper used in making that origami. Instead of going for realistic colors you should choose colors that are vibrant and appealing.
10. I would not suggest you to show two origami animals in your tattoo design but if you want to dedicate it to your sibling or your child then surely go for it.
11. Origami bunny tattoos are popular among young boys and girls because they have a special meaning. They represent innocence and freedom.
12. Many tattoo fan say that origami tattoos are usually expressionless and that is a big turn off for them. However In my opinion a clever tattoo artist can ink an expressive origami tattoo like this.
13. If you have interest in science and craft (and history) then you should opt for origami tattoo of an animal that went extinct. For example here is a dinosaur origami tattoo design.
14. If you are a fan of batman then I am sure you will admire this origami bat logo tattoo design on the foot of this boy.
15. This origami fox tattoo design can be improved a lot. First of all I would like to remove the colors from this tattoo and secondly I would make the outline darker.
16. Origami tattoo design need not look complicated but instead they could be simple and small like this.
17. If you have an old tattoo design and it is fading away then I would suggest you to add an origami tattoo design around it so that it freshens up the look of the whole tattoo.
18. As compared to boys, girls would love to have a realistic origami tattoo design. For this I would suggest them to try a 3D origami tattoo like this.
19. I don’t know what origami animal tattoo is this? Is it an origami Lama tattoo design? What you think about it?
20. Origami tattoos have one disadvantage that they fade away quickly. In such case you should color the origami tattoo and make it lively again.
21. Do not add geometrical symbols or shape around your origami tattoo or otherwise it will confuse the viewers.
22. You will be surprised to know that origami tattoos will look even better in watercolour. Try a origami watercolour tattoo design (either of origami boat or crane) and you will love the result.
23. One difficult thing about origami tattoos is that the artist have to show the folding of paper without compromising with the beauty of the tattoo therefore I would suggest you to find an experienced tattoo designer for this task.
24. Origami tattoos do not hold any special meaning but the origami tattoo design you choose will surely have a meaning and therefore you must choose a meaningful tattoo design.
25. Origami butterfly tattoos are also popular among girls but make sure the artist do not make them like tall towers.
26. Origami dinosaur tattoos are among the hardest origami tattoo designs because they have a huge physique and there are lots of paper folding in it.
27. Usually girls love cats more than dogs but if you are a dog loving woman then you you might be looking for a dog tattoo for yourself. Here is a beautiful origami dog tattoo design for you.
28. You can go for a small and simple origami tattoo design such as origami plane tattoo. A paper plane is probably the first thing a kid ever try with paper.
29. This origami fox tattoo design is way too better and I think only a genius tattoo artist can replicate this as it is.
30. I do not understand what this origami tattoo is? Is it an origami elephant tattoo? Where are its remaining two legs?
31. This paper crane tattoo design is inked in perfect geometrical shape and that is why I would recommend it to girls.
32. You can skip the obvious origami tattoos and go for some offbeat design such as origami penguin tattoos. Colored origami penguin tattoos will look even more attractive.
33. Origami tattoos often go wrong like here is an one design that was made to look like a unicorn but the final result is more like an origami llama tattoo design.
34. This origami dragon tattoo design can be improved by making its head larger and the wings more pierced. It will suit boys.
35. If you support wildlife conservation then you should opt for tattoo design for endangered animal species. Here is a really cute origami panda tattoo design on the back of a woman.
36. The tattoo artist added a bead to this origami crane tattoo design to give the impression of hanging cranes (Don’t know why, though?)
37. If you want to color your origami tattoo design then boys should go for a blue or green color and girl should opt for a pink or orange shade.
38. Is it an origami flower tattoo design or is it an origami diamond tattoo design? What you think?
39. This beautiful origami owl tattoo design was made even more beautiful with pleasing coloring.
40. Pastel colors can also be used to refresh origami tattoos that are on the verge of fading away.
41. It is hard to add jungle and trees to an origami animal tattoo but if possible then you should opt for it.
42. This origami butterfly tattoo design looks more like a pointed missile that Is about to hit its target.
43. I don’t think anyone would like to have an origami pig tattoo design on their body but still many people look for origami farm animal tattoos.
44. In my opinion having multiple origami crane tattoos on hand or arm is not a cool idea. Just one origami crane tattoo is enough.
45. Instead of coloring an origami tattoo you can get inked in such manner that the viewer thinks the origami tattoo design was made with a paper of color.
46. Origami tattoos can also be used to cover up tattoos that went wrong. For example this beautiful origami pup tattoo design overshadows the planet tattoos.
47. If you opt for origami horse tattoo design then make sure that the tattoo is not left incomplete like this.
48. There is no need to add micro tattoos to your origami tattoo design because it will distract viewers from original tattoo.
49. If you are from state of California or if your college mascot is a bear then here is an origami bear tattoo design for you.
50. Navy men and sailors can opt for origami boat tattoos instead of anchor tattoos.
Which origami tattoo design would you love to have on your body.