Origami and tattooing are two different art forms but people often love mix up of two different arts. This is the reason why origami tattoos are in trend in recent years. Origami is the art of folding paper and making unique designs such as of animals or objects. Origami tattoos show the art of origami in a unique way. Here are 50 beautiful and creative origami tattoos for men and women –
Origami Tattoos Ideas
1. One of the most recommended origami tattoo design is the elephant origami tattoo. It will look even more beautiful with a colourful design like this.
2. Flower tattoos are favorites of girls so how about a flower origami tattoo? In my opinion it will be difficult for newbie artist.
3. Cranes are probably the first animal that are taught in origami classes so surely Origami crane tattoo design are also not so hard to design.
4. This looks like an origami cat tattoo design but I think it is inspired from pokemon characters.
5. You might consider having a fantasy or mythological animal tattoo. If so then I would advise you to go for the origami version of the tattoo. For example here is a unicorn origami tattoo.
6. Anchor tattoo designs are among the top 10 most popular tattoo design so it is obvious that one would like to try an origami anchor tattoo. Here is one for you to consider.
8. Origami tattoos should not be used as cover up tattoos because they fail to occupy much space. Even if you find a suitable design it will fail to cover up the tattoos that went wrong.
9. Color plays a vital role in origami tattoos as it would imply the type of paper used in making that origami. Instead of going for realistic colors you should choose colors that are vibrant and appealing.
10. I would not suggest you to show two origami animals in your tattoo design but if you want to dedicate it to your sibling or your child then surely go for it.