Meaningful One Word Tattoos
11. You should choose one single word for your tattoo but that word should be meaningful to you. If it is really meaningful word then you can also add small owl tattoos to it to show your intelligence.
12. Another good idea for one word tattoo is to have matching one word tattoos. For example here the girl is having the word ‘Fighting’ on her wrist and the boy is having ‘Birds’ inked on his wrist.
13. You can also have name of your baby son or baby daughter inked on your body.
14. Fear is not a strong word alone and it will not make a good one word tattoo. But you can have two word tattoos and the other word could be ‘Yourself’.
15. Hope is one of the most popular one word tattoos. I suggest you to have Spanish version of hope inked on your body as it will look amazing.
16. Familia is Spanish word and its meaning is Family. I think this is very important word and that is why it deserves to be in large font.
17. Although it will be painful but behind the ear is a good option to have one word tattoo. Ironically this girl has ‘Strong’ word inked behind the ear.
18. This tattoo artist played with the one word and made it look like a memorial tattoo.
19. Japanese and Chinese are two popular languages for one word tattoos because of their unique symbols.
20. If you do not want to have a one word tattoo but want a cool font tattoo then you can opt for name initial tattoo just like this boy.