Norse Tattoos and Meanings
31. Here is a tattoo of The Helm of Awe along with a Raven. As the raven suggest thought and mind while the Helm represents protection so this tattoo would have a beautiful meaning. It would mean the protection from bad thoughts.(Flower with butterfly tattoos)
32. Snake are important part of every culture around the world. A cool norse tattoo idea would be to try a Norse snake tattoo.
33. Norse god tattoos would look incomplete without their majestic beard. You can give a style to the beard as well.
34. Norse warrior tattoos will seem a lot inspired to modern Viking tattoos so you can try them as well.
35. I think face tattoos would be ideal norse tattoos for men. If you want to give them a gothic look then try skull version like this.
36. The Ancient Norse raven tattoos were huge in size and covered up almost half sleeve. Try them if you have huge biceps.
37. Norse wolf tattoos need to be large in size or otherwise they would be mistaken for other wolf tattoos. You can try two faced wolves or even symbolic wolf tattoos like this.
38. Loki is as much popular as Thor. Thanks to the Marvel Movies. You can try Norse Loki tattoos too.
39. The Helm of awe tattoo can be made more impressive by adding beautiful geometric patterns to it.
40. Is this Norse Warrior tattoo wearing goggles like Cyclops (from X-Men)? Anyways this tattoo look beautiful due to the use of Nordic language in it.