Norse Tribal Tattoos
11. There are many Norse pagan tattoos design available online and one is this.(Meaningful small tattoos)
12. Here is Norse mythology tattoo of God Njoror who can control both sea and land.
13. One really cool norse tattoo design would be to try angel wings on back along with Norse swords just in the middle (on spine).
14. Here is an unusual Norse tattoo design that shows a raven with the wings of an eagle. Probably this was the raven that was used by Jon snow to send message to Daenerys from beyond the wall.
15. You will find many Norse tattoos in large size but there are smaller versions too. Like here is a small norse tribal tattoo design on the forearm of this guy.
16. If you opt for Norse sleeve tattoo design then let me clear you that it must feature weapon and armour or otherwise it would be meaningless.
17. Instead of getting tattoos of Norse gods and Goddesses you can try Norse symbol tattoos like this.
18. If you love skiing then you should get tattoo of Norse god Skaoi whose wolves howl at the cold mountains.
19. Norse sleeve tattoos are not just best choice for arms but you can have them on calves as well.
20. Here is another version of Norse’s The Helm of Awe tattoo which has a deep meaning. It represents faith and protection from evil.