Name Tattoos Fonts
41. If you want to show yourself as a warrior then pick up a font that has pointed edges in several alphabets. (Mandala tattoos on forearm)
42. I think this couple tattoo is inspired from the movie shrek but ire ally liked this font.
43. Instead of picking complicated fonts you can also go for simple fonts that give your tattoo pleasing look.
44. If you do not want to have name tattoo on hairy part of body then finger is the best choice for it. Try name tattoos on fingers and you will love it.
45. If your name tattoo heals properly then it will be one of the most beautiful tattoos on your body.
46. Inner forearm is common choice for name tattoos but remember that many people have sweaty inner forearms making it a terrible place for tattoos.
47. A better option is to try outer forearm tattoos. It is excellent choice for people who do technical work on computer all the time.
48. You can restyle your name tattoos by adding vibrant colors to it but make sure they don’t ruin the tattoo.
49. Shaving is must for tattoos. If you are getting name tattoos to show someone your love then it will be ironical that the tattoo is hiding in hairs.
50. Here is a unique style for name tattoos where the artist didn’t colored the inner portion of letters.