Name Tattoos Designs
21. Most people like to have name tattoos on their wrist or forearm but if you love the name very much then try it on rib cage like this. (Chinese dragon tattoos for men)
22. Another common choice for name tattoos is god names. You can get inked with the name of the god that you have faith in.
23. If you wish to add a crown to your name tattoo design then either have the crown hover over the whole name or make it sit on any one letter.
24. Hyphen is the common symbol that is added between a double name tattoos. However I would suggest you to add a plus sign.
25. You don’t have to get the whole name tattooed. A cool idea would be get your name initial tattooed and make it look cool by adding a crown over it.
26. Girls can add shining stars around their name tattoo design to give it a more feminine and girly look.
27. If you do not want to add stars then a butterfly is also a good option but don’t make it attention seeker tattoo.
28. Instead of getting name tattoo of yourself or your wife/husband you can get a tattoo dedicated to your parents.
29. Name tattoos need to be in dark black color. Thin lines and thin fonts will fade away very quickly.
30. Now look at this thick name tattoo design it will stay there forever. So ink a name that you won’t regret later in life.