Name Tattoos For Women
11. I think adding cross tattoo to nay tattoo design just improve its look. This name tattoo is made way much better with the addition of cross to it.
12. Your name tattoos should not have any spelling mistake or otherwise you will regret having it. Others will also make fun of you.
13. Getting a name tattoo design with your life partner is one of the most popular relationship goals but remember the name of lady should come above the name of gentleman.
14. I think no other font can beat the old and classic Times New Roman. You should use Adobe photoshop to check out how your name would look like in a particular font.
15. Be proud of your name tattoos. Don’t have them in such small size that it is hard to read the name at all.
16. If the name you want to get tattooed is short (3 or 4 letters) then a cool idea is to try it on forearm. Name tattoos looks great on forearm but they should be short.
17. I know this woman chose a childish font to get the name of her loved one tattooed but I really liked the addition of heart tattoo in the end.
18. Mothers love to get tattoos of their son or daughter. One really good idea is to get their name tattooed along with a hand tattoo design.
19. You don’t have to try a name tattoo in English language. In fact I have seen many amazing Arabic and Sanskrit name tattoos. If you know any foreign languages then try your name tattoo in that language (Don’t Pick German).
20. Here is another beautiful name tattoo design in the devanagiri lipi which is base of hindi language.