Couples often set relationship goals and one common goal is to get name tattoos of each other. While it is common practice among many cultures to get name tattoo of their own but getting tattooed with the name of your loved one is a romantic feeling that can’t be described.
Here we present you 50 cool font styles that can be used in your name tattoos –
Name Tattoos For Men
1. Name tattoos do not have to be name of your loved one or your own. It could be name of your favourite TV show. Serenity, Anybody?
2. Many popular celeb couples gave us relationship goals. One was to join the half of your name with your lover and go together by that name. If you have one such cool name than get it tattooed on your forearm.
3. I bet Ariana Grande would approve it. After all who wouldn’t love a crown added to their name tattoo design?
4. You don’t have to get tattooed with your real name. You can find out your Native American name or your celtic name. if you find it cool then get it tattooed.
5. Along with your name tattoo design you can also add your date of birth. But make sure the font of both tattoos complement each other.
6. Disney logo font is very popular and it is used in many name tattoos. If you name start with D then this is perfect font for you.
7. Adding your spirit animal to your name tattoo design will make it look even better but you should keep a gap between the two tattoos or otherwise people will take the name as the name of the animal.
8. If you opt for a name tattoo then please choose a font that is easy to understand. Too much cursive or not enough spacing will ruing name tattoos.
9. If your name has letter ‘I’ in it then the best idea is to add a heart shape above the ‘I’. If your name has more than one ‘I’ then do not try this idea.
10. Most people like to have multiple name tattoos on their body. You can have a name tattoo that has names of you and your loved one. But remember such tattoos will need good spacing and will suit only on chest or back.