Music tattoos are among the most demanded tattoo designs. Even though music tattoos have a wide range of designs yet artists get out of ideas because of the repetitiveness of similar designs. First of all you have to decide whether you want to have a music note tattoo or a music instrument tattoo or a musician tattoo or even a music player tattoo design. After making this design you can browse through hundreds of designs that are available online on sites like pinterest, tumblr and deviantart. Here we picked 50 most impressive music tattoos for men and women –
Music Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. I don’t think a matching music tattoo design on both legs and forearms is a good idea. However it will be cool idea if siblings have matching music tattoos like this.
2. The sound of the music is the most beautiful sound that a living being ever hear. So why not have a music sound tattoo design like this on forearm or leg.
3. Music symphony tattoos are quiet common so I would advise you to pick up such music note tattoos that you can easily talk about with your friends.
4. Another common music tattoo idea of young generation is the music player tattoos. You can add the play, pause, forward and reverse button to your music player tattoos.
5. Guitar is probably the most popular musical instrument so no wonder many guys love to have guitar tattoos like this on their body.
6. If you opt for music note tattoos then it is better to have a meaningful music note or otherwise it will be confusing and hard to understand to commoners.
7. You can a large size music note tattoo. Here is a large music note tattoo in the shape of heart. This tattoo design perfectly suit couples.
8. If you are an aspiring singer or love singing then I bet you will fall in love with beautiful microphone tattoo design.
9. Here the tattoo artist cleverly tattooed a large size music note tattoo using a music symbony.
10. You can also opt for a small size music note tattoo design but I don’t think it will look as beautiful as a large size music symphony tattoo.
11. A clever tattoo artist can mix up various tattoo design to come up with a brilliant design. For example here is a music note tattoo that is mixed up with a flower vine tattoo design.
12. In this picture the tattoo artist cleverly inked the mic tattoo in the style of biomechanical tattoos and therefore it is meaningful in many ways. It represents that the wearer has music in his/her blood veins.
13. A microphone tattoo design is always admired by music lovers but it can be made even better by adding a music cassette tattoo like this.
14. You can also show your favourite vocal artist along with your mic tattoo. I would love to have a Freddie mercury tattoo design with a microphone tattoo.
15. This is a double exposure tattoo design where the artist showed various trees and plants aligned in the shape of a guitar.
16. The tattoo artist cleverly used the negative shading in this tattoo design thus making a white music note tattoo.
17. If you are an avid guitarist then it would be only meaningful to have a music symphony tattoo of your favourite song.
18. The best body part to get a music note or music symphony tattoo design is behind the ear. You can also try it behind the neck.
19. If you are equally in love with music and maths then it would be even more impressive to get a guitar tattoo design using geometrical shapes and symbols.
20. If you are not a guitar person then you should get tattooed with your favourite musical instrument. Such as here is saxophone tattoo design on the shoulder of this boy.
21. You can also have a music note tattoo in random pattern. For example here the artist gave impression of falling music notes in this tattoo design.
22. You can get tattooed with ancient musical instruments too. For example here is a tribal drum tattoo design on the arm sleeve of this boy.
23. A realistic guitar tattoo design is not hard to achieve but it will look even more real if it is tattooed on forearm like this.
24. Do not ruin your music note tattoo design by adding another design around it.
25. One beautiful thing about music note tattoos is that you can make any shape using it. For example here the artist inked a beautiful bird tattoo using music notes.
26. You can also opt for a 3D music note tattoo design for example here this design gives an impression as if the music note is sewed with the skin.
27. One of the best music note tattoo idea would be to ink the music note around wrist along with a heartbeat tattoo design. Here is the picture for better understanding.
28. You can also show your favourite music genre with your music tattoo design. For example here is a music note tattoo with skull that represents that the wearer like metal.
29. Many people opt for Gramophone tattoos but in my opinion younger generation should be thankful to CDs. Here is a Compact Disc tattoo design along with the music player.
30. You can opt for a watercolour music tattoo design and it would be good option if you are looking for a temporary music tattoo. Here is a Mic tattoo design that is made even better by adding a watercolour splash.
31. You can go for such meaningful and symbolic music tattoo designs like this. Here is a guitar tattoo design that is made using music note.
32. In this tattoo design the artist mixed up two separate designs. The artist made a compact disc tattoo using two guitar strings.
33. Music is first love of many people and here the artist clearly showed It by adding a heart in a saxophone tattoo design.
34. There are many musical instruments but I would advice you to pick your favourite one to get tattooed with. Here is a piano tattoo design on the chest of this boy.
35. Drummers are often neglected but they are integral part of every band. Here is a drum set tattoo design on the inner bicep of this man.
36. Music tattoos can be very good cover up tattoos. You can add various musical instrument tattoos around the body part that you wish to cover up just like this.
37. If you are a die-hard music lover then I am sure you would often think about getting a music sleeve tattoo design. Here is a music sleeve tattoo design on this girl that you can consider.
38. Many people like to add weird symbols to their tattoos. For example this guy opted for a dual gramophone tattoo design on chest and then added angel wings and illuminati eye to it.
39. You might opt for a headphone tattoo design. Have a look at this design where the artist cleverly used the negative white shade to bring out a musical note look.
40. If you are fan of heavy metal or alternative rock or progressive rock music then I would suggest you to add a skull tattoo design to your music tattoo.
41. You can also add meaningful quotes to your music tattoos but make sure they are not too long or otherwise your tattoo would look messed up.
42. Is this a boy or Girl? The nail art says girl but the bicep size – I am confused. Anyways here is a half sleeve music tattoo design for you.
43. You can add subtle messages to your music tattoo designs and they will easily hide even in a simple design like this.
44. Small music note tattoos will look even more beautiful if they are shaped in the style of heart. You can have such small music note tattoos on fingers as well.
45. Many guys and girls look up for music lyrics tattoos. I would suggest you to avoid them because you might get sick of them after some time.
46. Another popular music tattoo idea is to get inked with a skull wearing headphone tattoo. Here is one such tattoo design that is made even more beautiful by using pastel colors.
47. You can add religious symbols to your music note tattoos and it would be super meaningful as it would suggest music is your religion.
48. If you are a dancer then you can add a silhouette tattoo of a man or woman that is doing the dance you are expert in. here is a ballerina tattoo design on the lower back of this woman along with birds.
49. Music note tattoos rarely fades away due to their complex designs. Even fi they fade away they will still look meaningful.
50. You can have a music portrait tattoo design where you get tattooed with the portrait of your favourite musician or music band.
So which music tattoo shown in the above photo gallery attracted you the most?