Mountain tattoos are opted by people who have seen and admired there natural beauty and wish to capture the moment forever. Most mountain tattoos are inspired from real mountain ranges such as Rocky Mountains or the Himalayas of India but you can have fantasy mountain tattoos too. Here we have chosen 50 interesting mountain tattoos for men and women that also features snowy mountain tattoos-
Mountain Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. This is a watercolour mountain tattoo design that is done using geometric shapes and symbols. The watercolour has spread out but this design will look pretty when fresh.
2. Instead of going for large size mountain tattoo design you can opt for a small or even minimal mountain tattoo like this.
3. Here are two tattoos in one design – one is of an arrow tattoo and the other is of a small mountain tattoo inked inside the arrow.
4. One of the best body part for mountain tattoo especially for girls is thigh. You can have a really stylish mountain tattoo design on thigh like this.
5. Neo tribal mountain tattoos look much more impressive than normal mountain tattoos. They are made using thick solid black ink.
6. Mountain in a Jar is a unique and meaningful tattoo design. It represents that one wish to capture a moment that he/she felt the happiest.
7. Here is a pastel mountain tattoo design that is made awesome by the addition of the colourful bird. Even though the mountains are in the background yet one cannot overlook them.
8. Mountain tattoos will look even more beautiful with the addition of moon in them. I would suggest full moon but many prefer half-moon in mountain tattoos.
9. Instead of showing multiple mountains in your mountain tattoo design you can also opt for a single mountain. You can base your tattoo on tall mountains like Mount Everest or Rocky Mountains.
10. This minimal mountain in the circle seems to be inspired from the famous logo of Paramount pictures. However it is not a snowy mountain.