Traditional Mermaid Tattoos
41. Look like the artist was inking a girl tattoo but later changed it to a mermaid. Please note that Mermaid do not have calves so do not make the lower part of tail thick.(Small viking tattoos)
42. If your mermaid tattoos design starts fading away then restyle it by adding watercolour or pastel color to it like this.
43. It is common among tattoo lovers to edit their old tattoos. Many people convert their normal tattoos into mermaid tails tattoos like this.
44. You can also try pinup mermaid tattoos where the mermaid would pose like pinup girls of 1930s.
45. Mermaid scale tattoos are as much popular as dragon or snake scale tattoos. You should try them on forearms or thighs.
46. If your zodiac sign is pisces then you must try pisces mermaid tattoos where you have to show two mermaid in a yin yang shape.
47. It is hard choice to opt simple mermaid tattoos because both men and women would love to have a detailed mermaid tattoo on their body.
48. If you want to give unique shading to your tattoo then try mermaid henna tattoos that are made using mehandi.
49. Realistic mermaid tattoos are not hard to do but only a highly imaginative artist can pull such thing off.
50. You can try an American traditional mermaid tattoo which often focuses on giving unique tail color to the mermaid.