Before getting tattooed with any of these beautiful designs you must be aware of Marine Corps tattoos policies. The USMC regularly updates there rules and regulations about tattoos. A United States Marine Corps corporal cannot have tattoo on certain parts of body. So even if you pick your design from here you must choose the right body part for them by yourself. Here are 50 amazing marine corps tattoos for navy men –
Marine Corps Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. One very common marine corps tattoo idea would be to get your battalion name inked on your bicep or shoulder.(Queen tattoos on chest)
2. Women who have their husband or boyfriend in United States Marine Corps (USMC) can also have tattoo on their body dedicated to them.
3. Even though war is the scariest time period yet it is unavoidable. You can have a tattoo design that perfectly summarize a navy man life.
4. Unites States Marine corps are also known as devil dogs (as described by German Soldiers during WW1). You can have a devil dog tattoo on your chest or back like this.
5. USMC has many motivational slogans and one very popular and followed slogan is ‘DEATH BEFORE DISHONOU’. You can get this slogan inked on your shoulder.
6. Today the USMC is one of the most advanced navy in the world but there were times when technology was not so advance. You can have a Marine corps tattoo inspired from Navy of 1800s.
7. If you have seen the film APOCALYPSE NOW then you might be aware of the fact that many celebrities and models visit marine corps and entertain them.
8. You can have a simple shield logo on your bicep along with the word ‘USMC’ inked below it.
9. The emblem of USMC includes an eagle, an anchor and the globe. You can have USMC emblem tattoo on your body.
10. Bulldog is the mascot of USMC so there are many popular designs of bull dog tattoos. You can opt any one from them for yourself.