Maori Tattoos With Meanings
41. Sea horse was considered to bring good luck by maori people. Here is seahorse tattoo in maori style.
42. You should try small maori tattoos on wrist or forearm but not on calf or foot.
43. Snakes have always been mysterious. Try a snake tattoo in maori style.
44. If you opt for a maori tattoo on wrist then make sure it gets enough space and you don’t have to move your arm to show the whole tattoo.
45. While I strongly suggest to try black and grey maori tattoos yet many people ask for maori tattoos with different colors such as red.
46. Always opt for permanent maori tattoos because they always look great and you won’t regret having them.
47. Here is another maori sea turtle tattoo design on the thigh of this man.
48. Like all other people in world, maori too were fascinated of big fishes specially Blue whales. Here is a humpback whale tattoo in maori pattern.
49. Wolves were associated with Vikings and celtic culture. But why not try a mix up tattoo after all it can turn out as beautiful as this.
50. Here is a simple maori tattoo design around the forearm of this cute girl.