Maori Tattoos Designs
31. Unlike native American chiefs, the maori chiefs didn’t used to wear decorated hats. So keep that in mind if you opt for a maori portrait tattoo.
32. Maori tattoos gave special importance to thick black lines in tattoo. So if you opt a normal tribal tattoo you can give it a maori style by using solid black ink on several lines.
33. Clock tattoo is very popular tribal tattoo design. Thanks to the mayan and Aztec clocks. However Maori didn’t had such clock tattoos.
34. This spine tattoo on the beautiful woman is given maori look by adding a star on top of it.
35. I know many of you might think of it as a cringe worthy tattoo but art know no limits. Most of you still would love to try this maori tattoo on stomach.
36. Many artist love to style moon and sun designs in cultural patterns. Here is a maori style moon tattoo design.
37. Okay this owl tattoo is not like your traditional maori tattoo but it still most of it is inspired from the maori art.
38. Manta ray and sting ray is inhabitant of the Pacific Ocean. Manta ray is good. Stingray killed Steve Irwin. They both have similar looks as shown in this picture.
39. Polynesian turtle tattoos are very popular. In fact you can see this amazing maori turtle tattoo made better by another maori pattern.
40. Here is another maori tattoo that is mixed up with another culture (Indian/Hindus). It looks beautiful.