31. Another popular choice for temporary lower back tattoos is to use mehandi or henna designs like this.
32. There are many flowers that you can pick up for your lower back tattoos but the most recommended are Cherry blossom or Chrysanthemum.
33. A good benefit of lower back tattoos is that you can give try to weird and odd tattoos and still you won’t regret them. This is because you can hide them whenever you want to.
34. In my opinion lower back tattoos are best to raise awareness so you should try tattoos that send social messages like this global warming tattoo design.
35. Couples can opt for sun and moon matching tattoo design on lower back too. Here is a pretty sun and moon tattoo design on lower back.
36. If you wish to have bird tattoo design on lower back then I would advise to try realistic bird tattoos because lower back provide enough space to carry such tattoos.
37. Lower back tattoos that stretch out wide are better than elongated lower back tattoos. Here this tribal dragon tattoo on lower back proves my point.
38. Never ever have lower back tattoos in one straight line. It is way much better to go in a V shape in lower back tattoos.
39. Tree tattoos look good either on chest or on lower back. Girls should try them on lower back only.
40. Personally I won’t suggest you to opt for skull tattoos on lower back but many people liked this idea so here is a design to consider.