King tattoos are often accompanied with queen tattoos but single boys like to have separate king tattoos. If you wish to have king tattoos then here we have impressive king tattoo designs for you. Here are top 50 king tattoos ideas for men –
King Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. The world is competitive and there could not be more than one king on a kingdom. You can show fighting king tattoo design like this.
2. If you are looking for king and queen tattoo design then I would recommend you to have a king and crown tattoo on hand like this.
3. Lion is the king of the jungle so it would only be justified to have king crown tattoo design along with a lion tattoo like this.
4. You can also have a memorial king tattoo design where you show a skull tattoo along with the king crown tattoo.
5. A really simple king tattoo idea would be to get the word ‘KING’ inked and the crown placed right above the letter ‘K’.
6. Playing cards has helped in innovating many tattoo designs. You can have King and Queen Playing card tattoo design on your body.
7. If you wish to have King chess piece tattoo design then do not add chess board to it as it will ruin the beauty of the tattoo.
8. You can take your king piece tattoo design up one level by adding a defeated king chess piece tattoo design.
9. There are many temporary king tattoo designs but my idea would be to pick up lion king as your king tattoo.
10. One more king tattoo idea would be to ink your own name and then add a crown tattoo design just above it.
11. King crown tattoos look better on shoulder or chest but I don’t know why many people prefer hands for it.
12. King and Queen Crown tattoos are mostly inspired from British crowns but I would recommend you to watch Disney movies as the King and Queens of Disney world has many unique crown styles.
13. Color in a King chess piece tattoo design matters a lot. One advantage of such tattoo is that even if it starts fading away still it would look meaningful.
14. If you ever opted for a Lion tattoo design then you can restyle it by adding a crown tattoo just above the head of lion.
15. There are many different styles of crown tattoos but my favourite pick would be subtle and minimal crown tattoos that leave a lasting impression on people just like this.
16. Jesus is considered as the son of god and as King of Kings by many philosophers. How about a Jesus tattoo design in King Attire?
17. A king is incomplete without his treasure. You can add a diamond tattoo design with your king tattoo.
18. This king and Queen Tattoo design is inspired from the King and Queens of playing cards. It will be suitable if you wish to dedicate some tattoo to your lover.
19. Instead of going for a large size king and queen tattoos you can just go for a K and Q tattoo design that will perfectly define your relationship with each other.
20. You can have a comic take on the kings of playing cards by showing them in various acts, like here is one king holding a dagger and looking for revenge.
21. If you have a crown tattoo design and you wish to add lion tattoo to it then please add a real looking lion or otherwise it will ruin the whole tattoo.
22. Font selection matters a lot in Tattoo designing so pick up a font that clearly sends out your message to the world.
23. Crown tattoo design on neck would not look beautiful (be it boy or girl). You can judge it yourself from this picture.
24. If you opt for a king tattoo design then has it on a good place like bicep or back or rib cage. Hand is not an ideal place for such tattoos.
25. It is not hard to get a 3D king crown tattoo design but you have to pick up a larger body part such as back or chest for this.
26. Instead of trying a real looking king tattoo you can add your own imagination and get tattooed with a king that would be your favourite.
27. Girls can get tattooed with their boyfriend name on their body and then add a crown tattoo design to it.
28. This is a mix up tattoo design of a lion and a native indian chief. It could be improved by adding Native Indian jewelleries to it.
29. I don’t think this king tattoo design would be meaningful to many. Here the artists added a crown on the basketball.
30. Adding a quote to a king tattoo design would not be a good idea and there should not be any other tattoo adjacent to the king tattoo.
31. Girls can have a skull and king crown tattoo design. It could be made even better if the skull tattoo is of sugar candy skull.
32. King and queen tattoo design will suit any skin type and any skin color but never have them on the lower part of the body.
33. It would be idiotic to have king chess piece tattoo design on calf as it will destroy the whole look of the tattoo.
34. Is it a moustache added to a king crown tattoo design or is it the tail of Scar from The Lion King?
35. If you pick up a large size king tattoo design then do not have it on forearm or hand as it will make the tattoo confusing and meaningless like this.
36. Usually I am not impressed with King tattoo design on hand but I have to admit that this lion king tattoo design on hand is way to gorgeous.
37. If you opt for king and queen couple tattoo design then you can add a quote too to it as it will make the tattoo even more personalized and meaningful.
38. If you are a professional athlete then you might believe in numbers magic. You can add your lucky number to your crown tattoo design.
39. Instead of writing your whole name you can ink your name initials (or your loved one’s initials) and place a crown tattoo right above it.
40. This king crown tattoo design seems to dedicated to a roman general because there is a roman name and roman numerals in it. The numerals probably indicate the date of birth of the general.
41. Small size king tattoo design won’t look as beautiful as large size. But if you still want a small size king tattoo the opt for the word ‘King’.
42. If you pick up wrist for your king tattoo design then I would strongly suggest you to opt for king crown tattoo design.
43. King and Queen Tattoo design are often given British look but you can try Arabian princes look as their crowns and dress too was considered royal looking.
44. Boys should try king crown tattoo design with a skull tattoo instead of the name tattoo design.
45. There is no need to add colors to the eyes of your lion tattoo as it will still look majestic and royal.
46. This King skull tattoo design seems to be inspired from the film Mad max and I think it is one of the best tattoo design you will ever see.
47. Here are small size king and queen crown tattoo design for couples.
48. It is hard to get a realistic lion tattoo design with a real looking crown tattoo design but an experienced tattoo artist can make it.
49. This lion tattoo design seems to be inspired from the tales of Hercules where the Greek hero has to kill a mighty lion.
50. King tattoo design are not ideal cover up tattoos as they occupy less space and fade away after some time.
So which king tattoo design you liked the most?