King and Queen Tattoos For Couples
31. As I said earlier the king here is shown like a rotten skull while the queen is shown in the prime of her beauty. DUH!(Small chest tattoos for men)
32. You can also add the word ‘MY’ in your king and queen tattoo. It will make the tattoo lengthy but it’s worth trying.
33. A unique King and Queen Tattoo idea would to add a heartbeat design to it. For example here in this tattoo picture the king and queen crown tattoos are separated by a heartbeat.
34. Queen of Hearts is sensible for a Queen tattoo but King of Hearts might not look pleasing on every guy. Ask your lady on which King she would like you to be.
35. Most people like to add portraits too to king and queen tattoos. I would suggest you to add a lion and lioness instead and it will look majestic.
36. If you opt for King and Queen chess piece tattoo design then there is no need to show the chessboard.
37. It is necessary to have the exact matching font for the King and Queen tattoos or otherwise it will look meaningless.
38. You can also opt for the blackwork tattoo art for King and Queen tattoos where the artist will use thick and solid black outline for your tattoo like this.
39. King and Queen tattoos are never meant as cover up tattoos and also do not have them with this intention.
40. You can pick up your favourite romantic couple from novels or movies and get them inked on your body.