Irish Tattoos For Men
41. Ireland has a rich biodiversity and the common bee plays a vital role in it. So try a native irish bee tattoo design like this.
42. While many people love to have the clover flower tattoo in green color yet it is not necessary. You can have a black and grey irish clover tattoo like this.
43. The bagpipes are associated with Scotland while the celtic harp is associated with Ireland. A cool idea would be to try celtic harp tattoo design.
44. The shamrock flower tattoo have even deeper meaning if the petals of the flower are showed in the shape of heart like this.
45. Wrist is a better place for claddagh tattoo design but the tattoo must match with your boyfriend or girlfriend.
46. Remember that your irish clover tattoo design will need a special aftercare so that it heals properly.
47. You can have a clover tattoo design in such style that It shows cross in the centre just like this.
48. I don’t think stomach or rib cage is a good place to try matching couple tattoos. Wrist and fingers are much better choices for claddagh tattoo.
49. This impressive Irish tattoo design on the shoulder of this guy can only be pulled off by experienced tattoo artist.
50. You don’t have to opt for a simple irish tattoo. They can be modified and made even more beautiful like this.