Irish Tattoos for Women
31. The Shamrock and the clover tattoos are much more popular among women than men in Ireland. (Realistic dragon tattoos)
32. Irish tattoos can be given a patriotic look by adding the colors of flag to the tattoo design like this.
33. You can have your name initial or name initial of your loved one inked on your body in the irish flag color.
34. The Irish claddagh tattoo is a symbol of love. So if you want a matching tattoo design with your wife or husband then this is best choice.
35. Couples should opt for the beautiful Claddagh irish tattoo that is inspired from the romantic story of a fisherman who got lost in sea and his fiancé never married anyone else.
36. The claddagh irish tattoos can be made even more beautiful by adding the world map in the heart denoting that your s.o. is your world.
37. As Leprechaun are cited as protector of gold and treasure so a cool irish tattoos idea would be to try a Leprechaun tattoo with gold pots.
38. The clover flower tattoo can also be edited and here is cool version. It shows a skull tattoo with in clover flower.
39. You can have irish quotes inked along with your irish tattoos. It would be better if you add irish blessings to your tattoo design.
40. Irish tattoos do not have to be large in size. Small and tiny irish tattoos like this will also look beautiful.