Irish Cross Tattoos
21. Here is an animated irish flag tattoo. It would look even better on chest. (Best tattoos for women)
22. The four leaf clover tattoo has a very deep meaning. It look better with flag of ireland but don’t have it on foot.
23. St. Patrick spread Christianity throughout Ireland and therefore many people love to have a Saint Patrick themes irish tattoo.
24. Irish people are known for their joyful nature. They love partying and dancing. So a musical note tattoo or a musical instrument tattoo will be great choice.
25. The four leaves of Clover flower represent faith, love, luck and hope. So if you want a positive irish tattoo design then try this.
27. The irish clover tattoo design can be accompanied by any other tribal tattoo design but do not try it around navel as it will be very painful.
28. A Beautiful irish tribal tattoo design on the spine of this lady. It signifies the circle of life.
29. There is a unique tribal pattern to represent the clover flower and the shamrock flower. Here is that irish tribal tattoo.
30. Hand is rarely opted by people for a tattoo design but if you want one then it must define your patriotic roots.