You will be surprised to know that half sleeve tattoos are actually more popular than full sleeve tattoos. This is because people either opt out of full sleeve tattoos because of job related policies or they simply do not like getting tattooed on their sleeves. Half sleeves tattoos are opted either on just one arm or on both upper arms. Here we have chosen 50 meaningful half sleeve tattoos for men and women –
Half Sleeve Tattoos Ideas and Designs
2. Here is another 3D half sleeve tattoo design in the style of a star on this guy. What makes it stand out of other tattoos is the use of one word tattoos inside it.
3. What would be more patriotic tattoo then a half sleeve national flag tattoo design? I would really appreciate the art of this tattoo artist who tattooed a very realistic flag tattoo.
4. If you are a religious person then you should either try a half sleeve Jesus tattoo or an half sleeves Mary tattoo design. In both designs don’t forget to show the cross.
5. Half sleeve tattoos need not to cover up the entire portion. You could opt for a simple half sleeve tattoo design such as that of a snake. Many people also opt for quarter sleeve tattoos.
6. Some half sleeve tattoos are just up to the elbow but if you opt for a tribal design like a maori tattoo or a Polynesian tattoo then you might like it in a longer style like this.
7. You can also have a temporary half sleeve tattoo design made using watercolour or pastel color. Here the artist inked a beautiful half sleeve Buddha tattoo which is made using pastel color.
8. If you are in navy then a cool idea would be to try either a compass tattoo as a half sleeve tattoo or an anchor tattoo as a half sleeve tattoo. You can also give try to both designs in one tattoo.
9. Couples can have matching sleeve tattoo designs and a very romantic idea is to get tattooed with a couple silhouette with beautiful landscape tattoo in background.
10. If you are not very much interested in a half sleeve tattoo then you might like quarter sleeve tattoos. Here is a cross tattoo design on the quarter sleeve of this guy.