11. Among all the typography tattoos and glyph tattoos, the most popular are Egyptian glyph tattoos.(Bicep tattoos for females)
12. This glyph tattoo design on the back of this girl has a special meaning. It represent our very own solar system and shows how it influence our life.
13. This glyph tattoo design that includes multiple triangles hold a special meaning of how every aspect of life is important.
14. You will find a lot of arrow glyph tattoos and each one would have distinct meaning. For example this arrow glyph tattoo means the movement of happiness and sorrows in life.
15. The triangle glyph tattoo design are inspired from famous pyramids but they have their own special meaning in different civilizations.
16. How about a glyph tattoo design in 3D? You don’t have to go for a complicated design but instead a normal style like this will also work.
17. The triangle tattoo design can be modified in various ways and each style will hold a unique meaning. Here are three different variations of Triangle Glyph tattoos.
18. This triangle tattoo design is made in the style of pyramid but if you look closer you will see a horizontal hourglass too.
19. You can also write a word in glyph encoding. But for this you need to have some knowledge about the symbols.
20. Many ancient civilizations used to draw animals and birds of that era in caves. You can have a tattoo inspired from such cave paintings.