Glyph tattoo art is not worn by many and probably this is the reason why experienced tattoo owners love to have glyph tattoos. A Glyph is a certain set of symbols that together represents a meaningful word. Many people love to play around by having glyph tattoos. They are hard to understand and keep the viewers confused. Here we have chosen 35 brilliant glyph tattoo design that can be worn by both men and women –
Glyph Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. This glyph tattoo design on foot is inspired from the Aztec symbol of sunrays. Aztec civilization used this symbol on temples.(Side hand tattoos designs)
2. Here is an ancient glyph tattoo design inspired from ancient mayan symbols of good luck.
3. Among all the ancient symbols, Triangle probably played the most important part.
4. Most glyph tattoos are inspired from ancient triangle styles and even from the Pyramids of Egypt.
5. This small size glyph tattoo design represent the flow of time and how it is the most important thing in universe.
6. This glyph tattoo design is inspired from the maori civilization and it represent the circle of life.
7. There are dozens of good luck glyph tattoo design that can be used by both men and women. Horseshoe tattoo design is one among them.
8. If you find an interesting glyph design like this then you should surely have it in large size and with really dark ink like this.
9. Glyph tattoos look even more interesting if they are tattooed on unusual places such as on toes or on ankle or on wrist.
10. It is hard to decode glyph tattoos because each civilization and language has its own set of rules that can totally change the meaning of a word.