Honestly people around the globe are fond of Japanese culture and the popularity of Geisha tattoos is a proof to it. Japanese anime movies are already loved globally but in the tattoo world there is more than one reason to love Japanese culture. Geisha tattoo is one among them. Geisha are entertainers and host who are generous to their guests. Here we have chosen 50 amazing Geisha tattoos for men and women –
Geisha Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. An elegant geisha tattoo idea would be to show the geisha beautifully hiding behind a sensu (Japanese foldable hand fan).
2. Some artist might get confused with a Geisha tattoo design and will end up an anime girl tattoo like this.
3. You can opt for a Geisha tattoo design that is inspired from the original looks of the Geishas as shown here.
4. Boys would like to have beautiful geisha tattoos but a girl could try any type geisha tattoo like here is a geisha shown with octopus legs.
5. Geisha are part of traditional Japanese cultures but this style was adapted by other countries too. You can try Geisha tattoos of other countries like here is a European geisha tattoo.
6. Geisha have to stay happy all the time but in reality they have a very stressful life. You can opt for a geisha tattoo with stress and pain in her eyes.
7. People like to add various objects to their tattoos but I don’t think you should add any distracting object in your geisha tattoo design.
8. A full back geisha tattoo design is advised only to those who fully understand the Geisha culture and respect it from the bottom of their heart.
9. Showing a Geisha tattoo in full attire is hard but still you can try to add maximum attire to your geisha tattoo design.
10. You can also give a gothic look to your geisha tattoo design. For example here is a mix up of Geisha tattoo and a Skelton tattoo.