Gangster tattoos are popular only among people who like such lifestyle. Although I would not suggest such tattoo design but many people like such tattoos because they look good as temporary tattoos. Here are 50 stylish gangster tattoos designs for men and women –
Gangster Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. People often admire powerful women so you can have a lady gangster tattoo design on your shoulder or arm.(Full back tattoos for male)
2. One very important part of gangster tattoos is guns and you can make any portrait tattoo design holding guns.
3. Shoulder is the second best place to get gangster tattoos. You have to pick up small to medium size gangsta tattoos for this.
4. Another popular modification asked in gangster tattoos is to add the skull jaw bone design in the portrait of the gangster.
5. This gangster tattoo design seems to be inspired from the famous Batman villain –Catwoman. She looks like Mila Kunis.
6. I don’t think head is an ideal place to have any kind of tattoos but then again gangster tattoos need to stand out of the crowd.
7. If you want to pick up any popular movie gangster for your tattoo design then I would recommend you to opt for Bill the Butcher Cutting (Daniel Day Lewis) tattoo from the film Gangs of New York.
8. Is it Real? Am I imagining stuff or is it American president George Washington wearing gangsta attire? I guess such tattoo designs will be offensive.
9. Gangster term was coined in the 1800s but people were involved in organized crime in early centuries too.
10. This is a modern day take on gangster tattoos where the young man is seen wearing an undercut hairstyle and smoking.