31. If you wish to dedicate a floral tattoo design to your significant other than in my opinion you should get it inked on your thigh.(Small pastel tattoos)
32. Some of the prettiest floral tattoos designs are available on image sharing sites like pinterest, tumblr and deviantart.
33. Deviantart also hosts multiple drawings and paintings of beautiful flowers. You can choose among them for your floral tattoo.
34. Floral tattoo design pretty much looks the same even after they start fading away. This is because they have complicated structure and the bigger pictures remains the same most of the time.
35. Floral tattoo sleeves are usually advised to girls but if as a boy you wish to have floral tattoo sleeve then opt for either daisies or lilies.
36. Forearm does not provide enough space for floral tattoos therefore I would suggest you to opt for small flower tattoos like this.
37. If you wish to color your floral tattoos then I would advise you to opt for either pink color or red color because it will suit any type of skin.
38. If you are not using floral tattoo as cover up then also do not ruin its beauty by adding trashy tattoo designs around it.
39. Watercolor tattoos can add to the beauty of any tattoo design. Floral tattoos are no different. You can add watercolour tattoo designs to your floral tattoo to make the overall tattoo even more beautiful.
40. Tulip tattoos are often ignored by floral tattoo lovers because they represent loneliness and self-centred. This is not entirely true and you can opt for tulip flower tattoos if you wish to try something new.