21. It is not a cool idea to have dreamcatcher tattoo design on hand because you won’t get enough space for the tattoo (TINY HANDS). If you don’t have tiny hands then here is a beautiful and realistic dreamcatcher tattoo design for you.
22. Some artist give equal size to the net and feathers while few others make large size net with small feathers. Here is a dreamcatcher tattoo with large net and medium size feathers.
23. Yo0u don’t necessarily have to hang all the feathers in your dreamcatcher tattoo design. One cool idea is to wrap the net with feathers just like this.
24. The alignment of dreamcatcher tattoo on rib cage can also be crucial in making the tattoo look beautiful.
25. Many people like to add Illuminati eye or God’s eye to their Dreamcatcher tattoo design because it give a sense that someone is constantly watching.
26. You can add two nets to your dreamcatcher design but do this only if you believe that it will bring more good lucky.
27. Small size dreamcatcher tattoos are rare but if you want a tiny dreamcatcher tattoo then wrist is the best place to have one.
28. Another ideal place for small dreamcatcher tattoos is inner bicep. Here is a tiny dreamcatcher tattoo with two feathers on the inner bicep of this girl.
29. You can add your spirit animal too to the dreamcatcher tattoo design. Here the artist added a wolf face in place of net in the dreamcatcher tattoo.
30. Siblings or couples can try matching dreamcatcher tattoos. Ideally they should place the matching tattoos on wrist or forearm or behind the ear.