Native Americans considered dreamcatcher to be lucky. People opt for dreamcatcher tattoos not only because they are believed to bring good luck but also because they have a beautiful design. Dreamcatchers were made using nets, willows, feathers and twigs. The tattoos of dreamcatcher also follows similar pattern but still you will find a wide range of variety in the designs. Here we picked up 45 impressive dreamcatcher tattoo designs for men and women –
Dreamcatcher Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. As Dreamcatcher tattoos are considered lucky so I would strongly advise you to not have them on lower part of body such as foot or legs.(Tiny ear tattoos)
2. Girls like to have dreamcatcher tattoos on thigh. Personally I don’t approve such placement ideas but if you still want to go on then here is a design for you.
3. Usually dreamcatcher tattoos are carried out black and grey (because they look meaningful in such design) but you can also add prime colors (blue, green or red) to your dreamcatcher tattoo too.
4. You can opt for a watercolour dreamcatcher tattoo design if you are looking for a temporary tattoo. Here is a beautiful temporary dreamcatcher tattoo.
5. The feathers added to the dreamcatcher are integral part, so one thing that you can do Is color them using vibrant colors.
6. Dreamcatcher tattoos are usually medium to large in size and therefore they are good option for half sleeve tattoos. Here is a girl wearing half sleeve dream catcher tattoo.
7. Here is a modified version of dreamcatcher tattoo where the artist added a pocket watch instead of the net and some flower patterns too.
8. If your dreamcatcher tattoo starts fading away then you can use watercolour or pastel color to renew it. For example here is a faded dreamcatcher tattoo that is redesigned using pastel colors.
9. You can add other lucky symbols or signs too to your dreamcatcher tattoo design.The more decorative the dreamcatcher tattoo is the more attractive it will look.
10. The number of feathers added to the dreamcatcher tattoo also matters a lot. I would advise you to not to go beyond 5. People usually add three feathers.