Dove tattoos are very meaningful as they are considered the symbol of peace. Getting a dove tattoo will show that you want peace and love in the world. Dove tattoos were extremely popular during the 60s and 70s.
Here we present you 50 dove tattoos design that both men and women can try –
Dove Tattoos For Men
1. Dove Heart Tattoos are good choice for couples. You can show an animated heart with a dove dedicated to your lover like this. (Simple mermaid tattoos)
2. Most people like to show their passion or dreams through tattoos. Now here is a unique dove tattoo idea where the dove is shown carrying boxing gloves.
3. Another unique combination that you can try is cross and dove tattoos. You can also show praying hands with it.
4. The cross and dove tattoos combination can be tried with different variations like here the dove is carrying the cross necklace.
5. Flowers and dove tattoos is not such popular combination but most people try it because both represents peace, happiness and prosperity.
6. I don’t know why this dove is carrying multiple keys in its beak. But one unique thing I noticed in this tattoo is that the key chain in inked in the shape of a heart.
7. Realistic dove tattoos are hard to do especially if they are done with black and grey ink and shown flying. Here is how such tattoos would look like.
8. Two dove tattoos is perfect combination for couples. Here this man is having two doves inked on his opposite shoulders with praying hands tattoo on the stomach.
9. Dove tattoos are usually tried on chest but if you want unique position then you should try them on hands.
10. Forearm is not a good choice for dove tattoos in my opinion. This is because the wing span will not get enough space.