11. This brilliant double exposure tattoo of a bear and Mountain View is inspired from a high quality photograph. I really liked the detailed design of bear.(Best sibling tattoos)
12. You also can go for double exposure sleeve tattoo design but there will hardly be any full sleeve double exposure tattoo design available.
13. Double exposure tattoos are hard to carry out so ask your artist to first try it on a piece of paper or otherwise you might become victim of a tattoo fail.
14. Most double exposure artists first outline an animal and then ink a scenic view inside it like this.
15. You can also have a double exposure tattoo that will give optical illusion just like this.
16. Instead of opting for an animal in a double exposure tattoo you can opt for an alphabet or a mathematical symbol like this.
17. Coloring is an important aspect of double exposure tattoos so make sure your artist uses vibrant colors to give the tattoo a unique look.
18. A tattoo artist can also try double exposure tattoos using watercolours. This could be a good idea for temporary tattoos.
19. Double exposure looks best on chest or on back. A boy should opt for animals like wolf or lion for such tattoos.
20. This brilliant gothic double exposure tattoo design is made using solid thick black color. This art is called blackwork and usually such tattoos do not fade away quickly.