11. You can go for virgin Mary tattoo who is shown wearing the usual skull painting on face in honour of day of the dead.
12. You can have a day of the dead couple tattoo and one very interesting idea is to try a sugar skull tattoo design with a scary rag doll tattoo like this.
13. Day of the dead tattoos can be brilliantly modified with the old tattoos that went wrong. For example the artist here added a girl portrait tattoo with the flower outline tattoo.
14. Many people like to have scary add-ons in their day of the dead tattoos. While skull is commonly suggested you can also try a scary eye tattoo like this.
15. Day of the dead is mostly celebrated in Mexico so it would be wise to have a Hispanic girl portrait tattoo. Most people for blonde girl portrait.
16. Commonly added features in the girl portrait tattoos are spider web on forehead, a sign of spade of playing cards, flowers and heart.
17. This artist cleverly used the negative shades. Most artist add make up around eyes in girl portrait tattoo but this artist left a void around eyes thus giving it a unique look.
18. One thing that you should know is that Mexican marigold is dedicated to dead so you should add only this flower in your day of the dead tattoo design.
19. Angelina Jolie is considered as the most beautiful woman in the world so personally I would recommend you to try her portrait tattoo in the regular day of the dead face painting.
20. Trying a 3D day of the dead tattoos is hard because there are so many details that need to be kept in mind while opting for such tattoos but if you know any experienced artist then opt for it.