Christian Cross Tattoos
31. If you have thick forearms then I would strongly suggest you to get a cross tattoo on it.(Leg tattoos for guys)
32. You can also try a realistic cross tattoo design but the size of the tattoo will also matter a lot.
33. You can also get your zodiac sign inked on your wrist or forearm in a stylish way like this.
34. You can also try a large size realistic portrait tattoo of Lord Jesus Christ. Here is one on the shoulder of this boy.
35. Michelangelo painting ‘Creation of Adam’ is also considered a good option for Christian tattoo. Bible states that Adam was the first person created by god.
36. If you have seen Monty Python and the Holy grail then you surely knows what this tattoo design means.
37. This Jesus Christ tattoo design is inspired from the popular film ‘the Passion of the Christ’ which was directed by Mel Gibson.
38. Here is one cool Christian tattoo idea where the portrait of Jesus is inked between the cross tattoo.
39. This tattoo of Mary (mother of Jesus) would have looked better alone.
40. I do not understand why the tattoo artist did not added eyes to this Christian tattoo design.