11. As I said cross tattoo designs have many different variations and versions but I think the celtic cross tattoo design is the coolest among them all.
12. Cross tattoo are usually left alone but if you want a modification then try adding beads to it. You can add Rudraksh to it if you know what it means.
13. One of the best words described and taught by bible is freedom. You can have it inked on your wrist or fingers.
14. There are many bible verses that could be considered for Christian tattoos and I think you have to research a lot to find the perfect quote for yourself.
15. Does this Christian tattoo design hold a special meaning? What I can see is a devil like figure wearing a cross around it. What you say?
16. Jesus is our lord, our savior. So why not show this through an impressive tattoo design.
17. Cross and Bible verse are among the top Christian tattoos ideas while they are closely followed by the praying hand tattoo design.
18. If you opt for a bible verse then make sure it doesn’t have a double meaning because you wouldn’t want people to interpret wrong message from it.
19. Jesus Christ took a lot of pain on himself to save humanity. You can show it in a tattoo design too.
20. This bible verse tattoo will suit almost every girl in the world and I would highly recommend it to girls who have faith in Christianity.