One big question related to Christian tattoos is that whether or not a true Christian should get tattooed? I would say that it’s all about faith. There are many Christianity related tattoos designs and ideas. Here we present you 50 best Christian tattoos for men and women –
Christian Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. This shield tattoo design is way more meaningful than most Christian tattoos that you would come across online. The mark on the shield indicates that it has been attacked many times but it remained intact just like true Christians.
2. The most common Christian tattoo design is the cross tattoo. There are various designs of cross tattoo itself.
3. One smart Christian tattoo idea would be to get a biblical verse inked on your wrist or forearm with impressive font like this.
4. Instead of quoting a biblical verse you can even get the psalm number inked on your body. They will go along with any tattoo design.
5. If you lost your Christian friend or relative then you can have a memorial tattoo inked along with the date of his/her death.
6. Bible introduced many angels to humanity and you can get your favourite angel inked on your body.
7. I do not understand the reason of adding illuminati eye in this Christian tattoo design.
8. Along with the cross tattoo design you get the name initials of your loved one inked around it.
9. If you learned about faith and Christianity from your parents then you should probably dedicate a tattoo to them.
10. Another popular Christian tattoo design is the angel wings tattoo that can be inked on any part of body. However they would look amazing on back or shoulders.
11. As I said cross tattoo designs have many different variations and versions but I think the celtic cross tattoo design is the coolest among them all.
12. Cross tattoo are usually left alone but if you want a modification then try adding beads to it. You can add Rudraksh to it if you know what it means.
13. One of the best words described and taught by bible is freedom. You can have it inked on your wrist or fingers.
14. There are many bible verses that could be considered for Christian tattoos and I think you have to research a lot to find the perfect quote for yourself.
15. Does this Christian tattoo design hold a special meaning? What I can see is a devil like figure wearing a cross around it. What you say?
16. Jesus is our lord, our savior. So why not show this through an impressive tattoo design.
17. Cross and Bible verse are among the top Christian tattoos ideas while they are closely followed by the praying hand tattoo design.
18. If you opt for a bible verse then make sure it doesn’t have a double meaning because you wouldn’t want people to interpret wrong message from it.
19. Jesus Christ took a lot of pain on himself to save humanity. You can show it in a tattoo design too.
20. This bible verse tattoo will suit almost every girl in the world and I would highly recommend it to girls who have faith in Christianity.
21. If you are an equally patriotic and religious person then you would surely love this tattoo design of bald eagle and a bible.
22. Usually people opt for large praying hands tattoo design on chest or back but you can also go for small size praying hands on forearms or wrist.
23. You can also add mathematical symbols to your Christian tattoo design to show that faith is above everything.
24. One problem for a religious person is that he is targeted a lot by atheists. You can get a tattoo that reminds you to keep your faith stronger.
25. While I would highly suggest to get a necklace style cross tattoo or a bracelet cross tattoo but few people also admired the idea of anklet cross tattoo designs.
26. With your Christian tattoo design you can send a clear message to people that you have high faith in god.
27. Bible accounts a lot of heroic battles and fights. You can get your favourite biblical hero tattooed on your arm or chest.
28. There are many quotes that should be followed in life. Many of these quotes are inspired from bible and here is one such quote.
29. Even though this Christian tattoo design needs a lot of improvement but the quote in this tattoo is very good.
30. Cross tattoo design will suit both girls and boys. Here is one cross tattoo design for women.
31. If you have thick forearms then I would strongly suggest you to get a cross tattoo on it.
32. You can also try a realistic cross tattoo design but the size of the tattoo will also matter a lot.
33. You can also get your zodiac sign inked on your wrist or forearm in a stylish way like this.
34. You can also try a large size realistic portrait tattoo of Lord Jesus Christ. Here is one on the shoulder of this boy.
35. Michelangelo painting ‘Creation of Adam’ is also considered a good option for Christian tattoo. Bible states that Adam was the first person created by god.
36. If you have seen Monty Python and the Holy grail then you surely knows what this tattoo design means.
37. This Jesus Christ tattoo design is inspired from the popular film ‘the Passion of the Christ’ which was directed by Mel Gibson.
38. Here is one cool Christian tattoo idea where the portrait of Jesus is inked between the cross tattoo.
39. This tattoo of Mary (mother of Jesus) would have looked better alone.
40. I do not understand why the tattoo artist did not added eyes to this Christian tattoo design.
41. Jesus gained millions of followers in his lifetime but Mary Magdalene is considered as his most devoted follower ever.
42. You can also opt for a simple Christian tattoo idea that has only one word such as Grace or faith.
43. You can also try a bible verse tattoo design on your arm along with a heartbeat sign.
44. This tattoo design of lord Jesus Christ could be improved a lot but I would appreciate the artist for giving angelic looks to this design.
45. If you want a temporary Christian tattoo design then you should try henna or mehandi for it.
46. Christian tattoo design can also be used as cover up tattoos because they have very detailed design.
47. For girls I would highly recommend to ink a small size cross tattoo design on wrist or forearm.
48. Christian tattoo design can also be used by couples and siblings. You can try this matching Christian tattoo design.
49. One of the most beautiful cross tattoo design would be the bracelet cross tattoo that could be used by both men and women.
50. People also opt for hipster Christian tattoo design. Here is one for you.
Which Christian tattoo design you liked the most?