One big question related to Christian tattoos is that whether or not a true Christian should get tattooed? I would say that it’s all about faith. There are many Christianity related tattoos designs and ideas. Here we present you 50 best Christian tattoos for men and women –
Christian Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. This shield tattoo design is way more meaningful than most Christian tattoos that you would come across online. The mark on the shield indicates that it has been attacked many times but it remained intact just like true Christians.
2. The most common Christian tattoo design is the cross tattoo. There are various designs of cross tattoo itself.
3. One smart Christian tattoo idea would be to get a biblical verse inked on your wrist or forearm with impressive font like this.
4. Instead of quoting a biblical verse you can even get the psalm number inked on your body. They will go along with any tattoo design.
5. If you lost your Christian friend or relative then you can have a memorial tattoo inked along with the date of his/her death.
6. Bible introduced many angels to humanity and you can get your favourite angel inked on your body.
7. I do not understand the reason of adding illuminati eye in this Christian tattoo design.
8. Along with the cross tattoo design you get the name initials of your loved one inked around it.
9. If you learned about faith and Christianity from your parents then you should probably dedicate a tattoo to them.
10. Another popular Christian tattoo design is the angel wings tattoo that can be inked on any part of body. However they would look amazing on back or shoulders.