People usually avoid game and sports tattoos but Chess tattoos are exception. Chess tattoos found popularity not just among couples but siblings as well. King chess piece tattoos and queen chess piece tattoos are among the most popular tattoo designs in the world. But chess tattoos are not just limited to these two designs. Here we chose 48 creative chess tattoo ideas for men and women –
Chess Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. This chess tattoo design seems to be inspired from the house of Spongebob squarepants. Don’t you agree?
2. A beautiful idea for chess tattoo would be to try 3D style. Here is a 3D chess tattoo design on the forearm of this guy.
3. This chess tattoo design looks incomplete because of the incomplete chess board. You can wear it in complete design.
4. The most common chess tattoo idea is the tattoo of king piece and queen piece. Here is a king chess piece tattoo design on the forearm of this boy.
5. Many people do not like the normal and single king piece tattoo design. In such case you can add another king piece to the tattoo just like this.
6. If you like indoor games and chess is your favourite among them then you will surely admire this mix up tattoo design.
7. If you are an avid chess player then you will surely know that chess pieces come in different styles and sizes. Here is a small size chess piece tattoo design.
8. While boys should try king piece tattoo design, girls should opt for queen piece tattoos. Here is a beautiful queen piece tattoo design on forearm of this girl.
9. You can mix up two different kinds of tattoos along with chess piece tattoos. For example this is a teddy bear tattoo along with chess tattoo design.
10. This chess board tattoo design is amazingly impressive because of the detailed designing of the chessboard.