People usually avoid game and sports tattoos but Chess tattoos are exception. Chess tattoos found popularity not just among couples but siblings as well. King chess piece tattoos and queen chess piece tattoos are among the most popular tattoo designs in the world. But chess tattoos are not just limited to these two designs. Here we chose 48 creative chess tattoo ideas for men and women –
Chess Tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. This chess tattoo design seems to be inspired from the house of Spongebob squarepants. Don’t you agree?
2. A beautiful idea for chess tattoo would be to try 3D style. Here is a 3D chess tattoo design on the forearm of this guy.
3. This chess tattoo design looks incomplete because of the incomplete chess board. You can wear it in complete design.
4. The most common chess tattoo idea is the tattoo of king piece and queen piece. Here is a king chess piece tattoo design on the forearm of this boy.
5. Many people do not like the normal and single king piece tattoo design. In such case you can add another king piece to the tattoo just like this.
6. If you like indoor games and chess is your favourite among them then you will surely admire this mix up tattoo design.
7. If you are an avid chess player then you will surely know that chess pieces come in different styles and sizes. Here is a small size chess piece tattoo design.
8. While boys should try king piece tattoo design, girls should opt for queen piece tattoos. Here is a beautiful queen piece tattoo design on forearm of this girl.
9. You can mix up two different kinds of tattoos along with chess piece tattoos. For example this is a teddy bear tattoo along with chess tattoo design.
10. This chess board tattoo design is amazingly impressive because of the detailed designing of the chessboard.
11. This is a weird chess tattoo design showing a skelton king tattoo hugging a skelton queen tattoo.
12. Chess piece tattoos are one of the most popular couple tattoo design because of the king and queen pieces.
13. I would not recommend of writing the word king along with the King Piece tattoo design but if the font is awesome like this then go for it.
14. If you opt for king and queen couple tattoo design then forearm is the best place to have it.
15. I do not understand the logic of adding chess board behind the king piece tattoo but if you want it then here is a design for you.
16. Another popular design apart from king piece tattoo and queen piece tattoo is the chess knight tattoo design.
17. If you do not want chess king piece tattoo or queen piece tattoo then you should try Chess bishop tattoo design.
18. People also admire chess pawn tattoo design but they are not as popular as king tattoo or queen tattoo.
19. Coloring is important in chess tattoo design especially if you want to have a chessboard tattoo.
20. I liked this chess king tattoo design because it is perfectly placed between the chest just like brock lesnar’s dagger tattoo.
21. Chess pieces come in two colors Black and White. It is also important to choose the color of your chess piece tattoo. l
22. This chess king piece tattoo design is unique because of the realistic shading given to it.
23. I don’t think a chess board tattoo design with all the chess pieces on it would look awesome but still many people admire such design.
24. This king and queen chess tattoo design is very neat and it will suit of couples who recently came into relationship.
25. How about adding horse style hairs to the chess knight tattoo design? It would look cool like this.
26. Chess tattoo designs have one quality. Even if they fade away they will still look super cool just like this.
27. Another cool chess king and queen tattoo idea for couple is that you can add name of your significant other to it.
28. If you chess tattoo design fade away quickly then you can add vibrant colors to it.
29. I don’t why most people choose black king or black queen tattoo design, I would prefer a white chess piece tattoo design.
30. I would never advice you to get a complete chess board tattoo design with all the chess pieces because it will look too weird.
31. This chess knight tattoo design seems to pulled out from a Disney coloring book and I loved it.
32. Instead of going for black and white chess pieces you can opt for other colors and it will look amazing too.
33. I would strongly suggest you to try 3D king piece or queen piece tattoo design as it will stand out of all other tattoo designs.
34. You can give a harry potter style look to your king or queen tattoo design as they will look amazingly impressive.
35. A true tattoo artist can come up with brilliant chess tattoo design such as this.
36. While boys can opt for any kind of chess piece tattoo design girl will love feminine chess piece tattoo design.
37. Another chess tattoo idea for girls would be to add stars or sparkle around the chess piece tattoo.
38. This matching king and queen tattoo design is made attractive by the unique red sun shade given in the background.
39. If you want to define your relationship with your better half then this is probably the best design. The king only bows down to his queen.
40. I don’t think a king chess piece tattoo behind the ear is a good idea. This chess tattoo will look better on rib cage.
41. Placement matters a lot in tattoo designing and it is clearly evident from this beautiful king piece tattoo design on forearm.
42. Again bicep is not a good place to have king or queen piece tattoo designs as they might fade away into uneven shape.
43. This king chess piece tattoo design seems to be inspired from the medieval chess pieces.
44. King piece tattoos are not necessarily for boys and queen piece tattoos are not just for girls. Devoted couples can switch these tattoos and dedicate them to each other.
45. A Knight chess piece tattoo design will mostly suit bachelors who consider themselves as dark horses of a race.
46. King and Queen Chess piece tattoos for couple could be made even better by adding a beautiful MR. and MRS. Sign.
47. Chess Pawn tattoos will only suit young siblings especially brothers who are in Navy or army.
48. Couples should avoid getting 3D king and queen tattoos as they might look confusing after some time (fading away time).
Which chess piece tattoo design you liked the most and would recommend to our readers?